FALLING

Yuta's POV

I opened my eyes; the sunlight was so bright. I felt happy. It wasn't something I usually feel everyday as I wake up. I noticed something clung on me as I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision and looked to the other side. Mina. she was their clung to my body like a slug. It was a sight for sore eyes. I was very happy. I wish it was like this every day. I didn't want to wake her up, she looked so comfortable. I carefully slide out of her grasp and went to the washroom to shower.

Mina's POV

The sound of birds chirping and the morning sunshine on my face, what a way to start the day....... but why am I in his room......oh shit! I totally forgot that I slept here last night. I was not meant to sleep here but I thought ill just stay until he falls asleep, and I fell asleep too.

As I tried to gather my thoughts and walk to my room, he walked out with only a towel around his waist. Water was dripping from his perfectly carved torso. Oh, it was sight.

"Like what you're seeing?" he said candidly with a smirk plastered on his gorgeous face. Wait. Stop what am I thinking. 'Minaaa' I screamed internally.

"Ahh.... Ill get breakfast ready" I said and ran to my room. That was the most awkward moment we shared. Argh.

I freshened up and cooked breakfast for the both of us. Yuta was on his laptop doing something.so today I made avocado toast. I'm all about eating healthy these days. I placed the toast on the table.

"How did you end up sleeping in my bed last night" I froze. This is getting awkward again. Wait, why should I be embarrassed. He was the one who asked me to sleep there. Shouldn't he be embarrassed or something?

"Well, I heard sounds from your room last night, when I went to get water and then I found you having a bad dream and you were crying." The colors on his face changed. he stopped eating. "So, I tried to wake you up and comfort you. Then you asked me to stay. I thought ill stay till you sleep, but I ended up sleeping there anyway." He looked very irritated now

"Are you alright?" I asked him, which disturbed him from his thoughts.

"Yeah. Yes I am." He said hesitantly.

Yuta's POV

I had the dream last night too. But why didn't I remember them in the morning? Did she hear me?

"What was the dream about? "She asked

"Oh, it was nothing." I lied.

"Come on Yuta, I definitely heard you say, 'don't leave me alone'. You helped these past few weeks to get through. Let me help you as well. Let, me be there for you." She said and it was like as if my heart was about of explode. Maybe I should tell her Afterall. She deserves to know. I mean I would have told her at some point, but I guess today's the day. How is so easy to tell her everything, when all this time I could never tell anyone.

"I came from Japan at a very young age with my grandmother, as you know. I told ya'll my parents stayed back in Japan. MY PARENTS, THEY DON'T EXIST. They left me with my grandmother when I was very young. They were too busy making a life for themselves. I was a mistake. They wanted to be successful in their careers, so they left me with my grandmother. They used to send money to my grandmother but stopped after some time. I tried to contact them, but they wouldn't reach out to me. We left Japan when my grandmother got a job here. My grandmother took care of me, raised me to be who I am today. Sometimes I keep having dreams of when my parents left. Maybe I was not worth it Afterall" I had tears in my eyes. I wasn't supposed to breakdown.

She hugged me and patted my back. "Why didn't you tell us all this before. You're not alone. You have all of us. You have me." She spoke. Her hugs were so comforting. I wanted stay in her embrace like this for a very long time.

"Your hugs, remind me of my grandmother. You both have been so warm to me." She put her forehead onto mine and cupped my cheeks as she wiped my tears. "I here for you." She mouthed and I erased the void between us. I kissed her. Our second kiss or maybe our first.

3rd persons POV

Mina was shocked when she had Yuta's lips on hers. For a second, she stayed still but then she eventually gave in and kissed him back. It was sensual, passionate, and warm. It suddenly made both their loneliness disappear. It was a whole new side of Yuta she discovered today and everything about him seemed to pull her in more.

Was she possibly falling for him?

THIS WAS PRETTY LONG.

STAY TUNED.

GODSPEED<3