DON'T GO

3rd person POV

Things were getting back on track for Mina. She moved in with Yuta. Their relationship status right now was FRIENDS. They decided they'll slowly get to know each other and let things happen to them naturally if that was something that was in store for them. Mina started going back to work. She worked at a leading MNC as a code analyst and Yuta had his own start-up. Even though he wasn't from a financially well background, he still made a name for himself. It felt more like housemates than husband and wife. They shared chores. Sometimes she would cook, and he did the dishes or vice-versa. But they got along pretty well surprisingly. Mina thought this arrangement would be hard and awkward, but it was a lot better than she expected with some awkward moments here and there, but it was mostly fine because they were friends from a long time. They slept in separate rooms. It was hard sometimes for Mina. All those memories of her and Taeyong used to come to her when she lay on her bed to sleep. She would silently cry, keeping her mouth shut using her hands. She didn't want Yuta to be disturbed by her actions again. It was not something she could entirely take out from her life with magic.it was something she treasured so much but it was all blown away like a card castle.

And it was one night like that today. She lay on her bed not able to sleep and those memories kept haunting her and tears followed. She stayed like that for some time and let it sink and walked to the kitchen to get some water. on her way she heard some sounds from Yuta's room. Suddenly she was curious, so she stood next to his door to know what was going on.

"No please don't leave me. I will be alone." She heard him say and he sounded like he was crying. She opened the door and saw this lay on his bed saying things. He was crying. He was sweating. He was having a nightmare.

She went near him and tried to wake him up from the dream. He woke up suddenly with fright. She suddenly hugged him.

"it's okay, I'm here. It's just a bad dream." she said as she pat his back. He was trying to calm down.

She wiped his tears from his face and put him back to bed and started to exit the room when she felt his hand on her wrist.

"don't go."

WHY DID HE WANT HER TO STAY?

STAY TUNED TO KNOW.

GODSPEED<3