YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE

Mina's POV

My dad walked into the waiting room. He looked a little off. I guess he is also nervous like me. My dad is really the best father any girl could ask for. He always lets me have my way. He was always there for me. He makes me the happiest. There was never a time he stopped me from doing what I've wanted, and I loved him with all my heart.

"Mina you love me, right?" dad said

"Dad, why are you asking me that, you know I love you and trust you."

"I hope I have made the right decision for you today."

"Yes dad, don't worry I know you will always make the right decisions for me."

"Okay then, let's get you married." He said with tears forming in his eyes, which made me tear up a bit. we walked to the hall entrance where my dad fixed my veil for me and then I held his hand to walk down the aisle.

"You ready?" dad asked

"yes" I said nervously knowing I was going to walk in and come out at as Mrs. Lee Taeyong. this is it. My dream is a door away.

I saw the bridesmaids and my maid of honor, Sana starting to walk. I clasped my hand tightly around dad's hand. As I started entering, I could see all the guest looking at me and I could see from far, my man standing near the alter waiting for me. I was shy and blushing at this sight, so I walked to the alter with my head down. My dad gave my hand to him, and we stood there in front of the priest. He started the ceremony. I tried to peak a glance at Taeyong in between but he looked straight at the altar. Even thought everything was translucent because of my veil I knew he looked handsome as ever.

"Do you take, this woman to be your wife, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" the priest asked

"I do" he said. He sounded a little different, 'he probably as nervous as me' she thought and giggled on the inside.

"Do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" the priest asked me

"I do" I said with a huge lump of butterflies in my stomach.

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." We said as we exchanged our rings.

The priest asked us to join hands, then declares, "By virtue of the authority vested in me by the Holy Spirit, I now pronounce you husband and wife." His hands felt different in my hands. It seemed to fit more perfectly this time.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest declared.

WHAT GONNA HAPPEN TO MINA AND YUTA?

STAY TUNED TO KNOW MORE. VOTE GUYS.

GODSPEED<3