I LOVE YOU

3rd person POV

Mina entered the house. She heard the sound from the bathroom, so she guessed Yuta was in. She went to her room and got changed. It was pretty late but there were some dishes in the counter which she guessed Yuta left behind. She decided to wash them. Mina was always a clean person. She liked to wake up to a clean kitchen in the morning. This gave her positive energy in the morning.

Yuta came out after taking a shower. He heard the sound from the kitchen, so he figured Mina was back home. He wore his PJ's and dried his hair. He wanted to finally talk to her. He regretted his actions. He poured his anger at her when she was probably having a very time. He was being very immature by not trying to listen to what she had to say. He wanted to put a stop to this situation between them because he couldn't stay away from her anymore.

After Mina was done cleaning, she decided to go and sleep because she was too tired at this point. She had spent the whole day out and and threw up what she ate causing her to have no energy at all. She walked to her bedroom. After she got in, she realised that she hadn't been eating her supplements these days and that's probably why she hadn't been feeling healthy or energetic. She opened her drawer to get them but realised they were in Yuta's room. She was hesitant to go there after today's awkward interactions, but she felt like talking the supplements now would at least give her good sleep and a positive morning to wake up to, so she decides to go get them. That's how Mina was since the negative incidents had taken place in her life. She was all about developing her mental health and thinking positively but meeting Taeyong again changed it and it went back to square one. She wanted that mental peace back and if the price for that is to have to go to her 'currently ignoring me' husbands' room even though it may be really awkward, she will do it. At least she had a little determination which kept her from almost losing her sanity.

Yuta heard Mina's footsteps coming towards his room. 'She's probably heard to talk' he thought, and he was ready to listen to all that she had to tell this time. She knocked the door seeking permission to enter.

"Come in" he said normally. She walked in not looking at him and went straight to drawer next to their nightstand. It kinda confused him. He was expecting something else. She opened the drawer and started searching for her box. Her vision was blurry. She wasn't able to see well. Looking at her confusion Yuta asked if she was looking for something.

To which she replied, "my supplement box." With an uneven breath. He came next to the drawer and started looking for it and found it in seconds. As he turned to hand it to her, she looked like she was about to faint.

"Are you okay?" he worried and as he said that she blacked out and fell, thankfully he caught her.

"MINA" he shouted with tears forming tapping her cheeks, but she wasn't waking up.

'DEAR LORD, NOT AGAIN.'

He hurried to the hospital with her, and the medical team took it from there. They concluded that it was due to exhaustion that she had passed out and there was nothing to worry about which brought him to his sense. He was extremely guilty now like he could could die if something had happened to her. They doctors had asked him if she wasn't eating properly to which he had no answer. Every time something happened to her it always affected him at a different level, it was like this back when they were in college too, but nobody really noticed it that time. All this time he ignored her existence completely to understand that she was having it hard. They had put her on an IV for hydration and told him that she would wake up in some hours and they have run some tests to make sure she is completely alright.

Mina's POV

I opened my eyes to a familiar sight. The bland white ceiling of the hospital and next to me Yuta lay sleeping with his head of my bed and his body of the chair. This is the last thing I wanted to see. I am here AGAIN lying in a hospital bed. Will there be a day I'd stop coming to the hospital? I feel so bad for Yuta. He must go through all this because of me. What do I tell his now, last time I had a reason, this time I don't know the reason as to why I fainted? Am I terminally ill? why is my life like this?

I saw Yuta waking up, so I closed my eyes tight because I didn't know what to do. I heard him yawn slightly. He must be tired. What time is it? How long was I unconscious? I suddenly felt his finger on my face. He caressed my cheeks with his finger, and I flinched. OMG why did I have to flinch. Now he knows I'm awake. ARGGHH. for the situation to not get any more embarrassing, I opened my eyes and he looked at me like I was the most precious thing in the world.

"Mina you're awake" he said as he hugged me tightly. I could feel the tears in his eyes. Before I could say anything, he said, "Babe, I am so sorry for what I have done. Please forgive me for treating you like this. I never intended this to get this far. No matter what happened that day I should have listened to what you had to say but I didn't. I didn't know what you were going through, and I didn't bother to ask and kept ignoring you. I was so selfish I didn't try to understand you. I am really very sorry forgive me if you can. Please don't leave me and go. I can't lose you not again."

I faced him, cupped his face, and wiped the tears from his face. He was all I had. I would never leave him. NEVER.

"You don't have to be sorry about it. It was my fault. I was too in my grief and accidently ate a too many sleeping pills. I understand your anger, I totally do. I'm sorry for my behaviour. All I have done is hurt you all long......"I had tears in my eyes "I am so sorry about that, about not knowing how much you loved back when we were in college, for the time I yelled at you when we got married, for the time I tried to kill myself, for the time I accidently ate too many pills and for now. I am so sorry for giving you a heart time all this while. I truly am........." he wiped the tears from my cheeks

"I LOVE YOU, NAKAMOTO YUTA."

OH MINA, FINALLY YOU SAID IT!

ITS ENDING SOON. STAY TUNED.

GODSPEED<3