WAKE UP

3rd person's POV

Yuta slowly lifts Mina's veil to kiss her. Mina is shocked at her view. She almost screams before which Yuta kisses her silencing her and everybody claps. Mina doesn't understand what's happening and she looks at her father's face. 'I'll tell you everything' he mouths. Yuta hold her hands and they walk out of the hall. As soon as they are out, she pulls her hands off Yuta. She can't process what happening right now, is this a joke? She is not married to Taeyong but his best friend Yuta.

"what's going on, tell me, why is this happening to me? Why am I married to you? Where is Taeyong?" she screams with tears forming in her eyes. NCT127, her dad and Sana come to them and take them to a private room away from the crowd that's soon going to come out. Mina starts to cry feeling betrayed.

"Mina calm down" her dad says

"CALM DOWN, YOU'RE ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN I JUST GOT MARRIED TO MY FIANCES BESTFRIEND. WHERE IS TAEYONG. EXPLAIN THIS TO ME." She screams out

"Mina I'll tell you. I'll explain everything" her dad says as Sana tries to comfort her

"Mina don't you trust me? Don't you know I always take the right decision for you?" her dad says

"EXPLAIN" she yells

"TAEYONG, HE RAN AWAY." Yuta says suddenly

"What do you mean?'" she says as he holds his collar with anger and tears running down.

"Don't you understand, he left. he said he doesn't want to marry you. he left you" he said angrily

"Please tell me he is lying" she is saying looking at everyone in the room put the just put their head down not knowing what to say.

Mina collapses on the floor Yuta, Sana and her father tried to pick her up. she stays on the floor crying. He dad hugs her and tries to comfort her. They stay like that for a long time. Nobody knew how to help her or comfort her. Suddenly her dad falls flat on the floor and becomes unconscious.

"dad" she screams, and everyone comes to help him up.

"Get the car, we need to take him to the hospital" Yuta says, and the boys rush out to get the car and some of them goes to the guest to inform them that the reception will be held another day due to unavoidable situations and that the bride and groom ask for their prayers and blessings.

"Dad wake up, please don't do this to me. I have no one, everyone leaves in the end, don't leave me, please." She says crying out loud. The boys got him inside the car, and they rushed to the hospital.

"He will be alright" Yuta said as he held Mina's hand with reassurance.

COULD THIS GET ANYMORE TRAGIC?

STAY TUNED TO KNOW.

GODSPEED<3