𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐒 𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

(Her Letter)

[ If this piece seems familiar or do you think you already read this somewhere. I want to inform you that I'm the one who made it. Inayus ko lang hshshhshs]

Mr, *******
         I'm at the midst of reading the Diagnostic and Statistical manual of mental disorders (DSM-5). When your name showed on the top of my cellphone screen. Those admirers of yours that always invading my news feed and telling what they feel on you. And there's one question on my mind.

There's a theory or study showing the differences of Crush, Like and Love?

According to the triangular theory of love developed by psychologist Robert Sternberg, the three components of love are intimacy, passion, and commitment. The triangular theory allows for eight types of love: non-love, liking, infatuation, empty, romantic, companionate, fatuous, and consummate.

I know where I belong to those eight types of love. We don't even have a short conversation or some interaction, so what's that purpose of this confession?  Simple, you can make someone happy even there's no interaction or intimacy.

Base on Psychology theory of love, there's a type of love called Fatuous love, Fatuous love can be exemplified by a whirlwind courtship and marriage—it has points of passion and commitment but no intimacy. An example of this is "love at first sight". But I prefer a LOVE AT FIRST READ.

Not too deep, but at least. I know what this feeling is.

Keep bleeding Mr. Writer, I'm one of your silent readers. I won't to say I like you, or I love you. Instead of that, I want to say I HAVE AN A CRUSH ON YOU.

Sincerely yours,
ERXGLIRLFH.