Part Four

Warning: swearing

***********

"I do believe you owe me a story, Warden-" Negan stares at you through the cell bars while the two of you are eating.

"Is that so-" you stare back at him with a smirk. "Yep. You promised and I know ya ain't a lady that breaks her promises-" Negan responds with a dimpled smirk.

Faking a look of surprise, "and exactly when did I promise you a story?" you remark.

"Aw... come on... Ok, not a story but you did say you'd tell about the job ya had before all this-" Negan begs you.

"True" you nod your head in agreement, "that is... if you behaved yourself. So, did you behave yourself Negan? Were you a good boy while I was gone?" you teasingly coo at him.

"Nah. Now you're just being cruel-" Negan whines out. "And how am I being cruel to you?" you chuckle at his remark.

"The way you're looking at me while saying that... does things to me-" Negan bites down on his lower lip while staring at you through narrowed eyes.

Letting out a little chuckle, you respond, "heel- boy-" as you stare at him seductively. Negan lets out a deep groan, "Goddam- woman- you don't know what you're doing to me right now-"

"Oh- I might have an idea or two-" you bite down on your lip as your eyes drop down in the direction of his crotch area.

"Ahem. Careful Warden... ya playing with fire there-" Negan shakes his head while grinning at you. "Well, winters coming soon... maybe I want to be all warm and toasty-" you respond bouncing your eyebrows at him, causing the both of you to then burst out laughing.

"Alright... I'll tell you my story" you state as the laughter dies does.

Clearing your throat out, you then begin, "the day the world went to shit I was at home on medical leave. I was sitting alone in my kitchen enjoying my coffee when I heard the news report over the radio about people going all psycho and attacking each other and shit."

"Medical leave from where? What kinda work did ya do?" Negan then asks seeming very interested in your story.

Smiling at his curiosity you replied, "Military- I was in the military."

"No, shit! So ya really are a true badass then" Negan bursts out with a deep chuckle.

"I wouldn't call myself a badass exactly but I knew how to handle myself well in the field and it helped during the time I was on my own once everything went to hell. Besides I was only 3 years in at that time" you state.

"So that's why they have you training the kids-" Negan remarks. Nodding your head, you reply, "yep. Although I used to be more useful till recently-"

Giving you a curious look Negan asks, "what happened recently to have had things change?"

A sad look then crosses your face as you respond to Negan's question, "the same reason why I was at home that day on medical leave. I started developing chest pains and heart spasms to a point that my entire left side of my upper body would go numb."

"Shit. So, you were having a heart attack?" Negan looks at you concerningly. "No. But I most probably could at some point with the extremely high heart beat I had" you chuckle lightly at Negan's reaction.

Negan raises his eyebrows in question and you continue on to explain further, "my heart rate is 135bpm on a constant."

"Fuck! that's fucking high! And it still does that?" Negan comments.

"Yes, and as time had gone on it has become more frequent. And I also suffer from chronic vertigo now, so if I overexert myself both tend to act up then and that makes more of a liability outside of these walls" you sigh out heavily.