Part Six

Warning: swearing, mild sexual content

***********

Things between Negan and Y/N seemed to be going along well as the days went by. The more time Negan spent with Y/N, the more he was proving to be trustworthy.

"Still can't believe you got 'em to agree to letting me work with scissors" Negan remarks while the two of you were busy working.

"Actually... they don't know about it. I trust you Negan. I trust that you won't use it to harm me or anyone else" you confess.

"Well ain't you the lil rule breaker!" Negan snickers in amusement. "Well, the rules were rather vague. And I was told I have free range when it came to keeping you busy" you state matter-of-factly.

A huge shit-eating grin then crosses Negan face at your comment. "Free range to keep me busy you say?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" you stare at him in confusion. "Well, I have a great idea of how you could keep me busy-" Negan smirks at you.

You stare at him, brow raised in question, "which is what exactly?"

"Maybe you and I can get a little freaky deaky action going on to keep ourselves busy-" Negan bounces his eyebrows suggestively at you.

"Negan!" you try and reprimand him but fail miserably when you can't hold a straight face and you end up bursting out in laughter.

"What? It's an idea to think about, don't ya think?" Negan bites at his bottom lip as he innocently smirks at you.

"Even if the thought has crossed mind, not that I'm saying it did... It would be impossible in this situation because anyone could just walk in and catch us" you reply.

"I'm sure we could figure a little something, something out" Negan tries to persuade you. "Negan... No." you shake your head at him while chuckling.

"But seriously, you can't tell me that you haven't thought about" Negan stares at you through hooded eyes.

Feeling slightly affected by what Negan said and knowing it was the truth, you try to find the words to respond to him. "I- uh..." you then pause for a second. Letting out a heavy sigh, you return his stare, "I have thought about it, yes. Honestly, I'm attracted to you Negan, very much so."

Negan tilts his head to the side as he stares deeply into your eyes, "so what's stopping you from reacting on it."

"Negan... I enjoy the time we spend together and honestly, I don't want to do anything that might put that at jeopardy" you tell him and he nods his head in understanding.

*****

Later That Evening

Negan and you were in the midts of playing monopoly yet again when he ends up landing on the Chance card drawing space.

Picking up a card from the deck, Negan begins moving it back and forth in front of his face while squinting heavily at it in concentration, "for fucks sake! I can't make shit out of what this thing says."

With furrowed brows you stare at Negan while trying to figure out what he was on about, then it finally hits you. "Negan... do you have problems with your eyesight?"

"Well, aren't you pretty observant Warden-" Negan sarcastically replies, lowering the card down to look at you. "Yeah, I do. Unfucking-fortunately I didn't get the chance to run back home and grab my reading glasses before they threw into this shithole."

"Where are ya off to? It's still early and we're in the middle of a game here" Negan questions you when you suddenly hop out from your seat and head for the basement door.