Part Eight

Warning: swearing & smut

A/N: this is a bit of a long chapter as the next one will have a time skip

*********

The Next Morning

Negan was a nervous wreck the entire night and right through until the next morning. Worry that somehow Gabriel had figured out about Y/N and him eating away at his mind.

Pacing up and down the length of the cell, Negan suddenly pauses midway when hearing the basement door open.

"Fuck. I thought I was never gonna see you again" Negan lets out a sigh of relief when he sees it was you entering.

Tilting your head in confusion, you look at him. "Why would you think that?"

Tapping his index finger against his chin in a thinking manner, "um, let me think for a sec... maybe because Gabriel was looking at us pretty fucking suspiciously when he was in here," Negan then burst out waving his arms around dramatically.

"Oh, that. I was kinda shitting myself for a bit when Gabriel and I were talking, yeah" you silly giggle while scratching at your head.

Negan gives you stern look. "No, shit... So, what did Gabe want to talk about?"

"Oh, we just had a nice chat about you-" you innocently smile at him.

"What about me did y'all talk about?" Negan arches a brow suspiciously at the manner you replied.

You stood there, rocking up and down on the balls of your feet and clicking your tongue against the roof of your mouth while shaking your head at him in response, "can't tell ya yet... but I do have a surprise for you."

"Why do I feel like I should be wary" Negan narrow his eyes at you.

"Oh, stop acting like a scaredy-cat" you brush off his remark and go to unlock the cell door.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Negan takes a step back when you push the cell door wide open and motion for him to exit it.

"It's part of the surprise, c'mon... I'll show ya-" you grab hold of his hand, dragging him out the basement.

*****

"Y/N, you're going to get into fucking trouble for this..." Negan looks around the still quite streets in a panic.

"The only ones out this early is the previous night's watch..." you reassure him. "What if someone goes looking for me in my cell?" Negan tries halting your entering the house yet again.

"Oh, hush up and get in here!" you forcefully drag Negan into the house, causing him to nearly trip over his own feet upon entering.

"Y/N, seriously... if Gabe finds out I'm here with you and not in my cell, there's going to be a huge shit storm!" Negan continues blabbering on while you roll your eyes at his reactions.

Negan sternly glares at you, "Don't roll your eyes at me little girl... I'm being real ser-" you cut him off by grabbing hold his face and kissing him.

Negan groans out, opening his mouth to allow your tongue access to his.

When you finally pull away from the kiss, Negan stares down at you with a glazed look. "Is that your way of telling me to shut up?"

"Something like that-" you giggle out at his reaction. "Let's move away from the door... I'm sure the watchdogs are outside by now."

"Watchdogs?" Negan stares at you confused. "Shhh..." you place a finger on your lips to quite him down. "I'll explain once we're upstairs and away from anyone eavesdropping" you respond in a whisper, indicating with your head for him to follow you.