Part Seven

Warning: swearing, mild sexual content

********

The next day things between Negan and Y/N was somewhat of an awkward dance. The one not knowing how to react around the other and vice versa after what had happened between them the night before.

It was during dinner time that you finally had enough of the awkwardness and decided to confront the elephant that had clearly taken up resident in the room between Negan and you.

"Are we really going to pretend that last night didn't happen?" you raise a brow at him in clear frustration.

Letting out a heavy sigh, Negan looks up from his plate, "the truth is; that last night shouldn't have happened at all and you know that Y/N."

"So, you don't feel the same about me as I feel about you?" you stare at Negan, tears forming in your eyes.

"Fuck. No. Shit. It's not that. I fucking have feelings for you Y/N, I do. More than I fucking should..." Negan quickly confesses when he sees the tears.

"Then what's stopping you from acting on them?!" you beg the question, gripping hold of the cell bars in frustration.

"This fucking is!" Negan grips hold of the bars above your hands, yanking at them in his own frustration.

"We can work around it-" you try to plead the case with Negan.

Letting out a frustrated breath, Negan whips around to look at the wall instead of having to see the hurt look on your face.

Negan was so lost in his own misery that he doesn't even hear when you open the cell door.

Combing a hand through his hair, Negan lets out a heavy sigh and turns back around. "Look, Y/N- Fuck me!" Negan yelps out in fright when he suddenly finds you standing directly in front of him.

"What??" you giggle at Negan's reaction.

"Jesus, Y/N don't do that again. I'm too old for you to be scaring the shit outta me like that" Negan states clutching at his chest while trying to lower his heartrate.

"Aw, c'mon, you aren't that old-" you innocently grin at him.

"I'm much older than you, so that makes me old-" Negan drawls out.

Placing your hand on Negan's chest, "well, I've always had a thing for older men-" you innocently bat your eyes up at him while drawing invisible circles across his chest.

"Is that so?" Negan bites down into his bottom lip to stifle a moan.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Negan stares down at you through hooded eye.

"This-" you calmly state, grabbing hold of Negan's t-shirt and pulling him down into a kiss.

"Y/N-" Negan groans against your lips in protest.

"Shhh... stop thinking for now and just go with your feelings-" you whisper back at him.

Letting out a deep growl, Negan bends his knees slightly in order to grab a firm hold of your butt, backing you up against the cell bars as the two of you devour each other's mouths in a passionate clash of teeth and tongues.

Negan's hands slip under your shirt as he leads a trail of hot kisses down to your neck. "I want you so bad right now-" he groans against your skin as he grinds his erection into you.

"Then have me-" you softly moan out, pulling his head back up for another kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, Negan turns the both of you around, backing you up towards the bed. And just as Negan was about to push you on it, footsteps from outside was heard making there way towards basement door.

"Shit. Here, take this and get out quickly!" Negan instantly let's go of you and grabs the empty dinner plate, placing it in your hands.

You make it out of the cell just in time, locking the cell door just as Gabriel opens the basement door and enters.

"Ah, I was hoping to find you here" Gabriel smiles upon seeing you.

"Is there something you need?" you ask, quickly placing the plate on the table out of fear you might drop it with how nervous you felt at almost being caught.

"Oh, no just wanted to check up on how things were going with..." Gabriel suddenly stops mid-sentence when he looks to Negan. "You ok there Negan?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be-" Negan nervously chuckles as he sits on the bed, a pillow placed securely over his lap.

"Usually you're much more talkative" Gabriel narrows his eyes at Negan.

"Well, I'm just sitting here, being a good boy for the Warden while she locks up" Negan flashes Gabriel an innocent dimpled smile.

"Ok... Y/N, can I see you outside for a bit?" Gabriel requests of you.

*****

"Um... s-so what can I do for you?" you stutter out when Gabriel takes a seat at your kitchen counter.

"I wanted to have a chat with you about Negan" Gabriel states, causing you to feel panicked.

Getting up from your seat, you begin to wash the dishes as a way to hide your nervousness about where the conversation was leading to.

"What about him?" you ask keeping your back to Gabriel.

"Just wanted to hear how things were going and whether he's been behaving himself" Gabriel responds.

Softly exhaling out in relief, you turn around to face Gabriel. "It's going well, Negan's been quite helpful with some of my projects."

"That's good to hear... I couldn't help but notice Negan wasn't cuffed and was sitting rather obediently when you collected his plate" Gabriel remarks somewhat surprised, causing you to cringe internally.

Nervously clearing your throat, "I know he's supposed to be cuffed, but I'm testing to see if he can be trust worthy enough to work outside the cell like you suggested" you rumble off in explanation to Gabriel.

"Oh, no Y/N, you misunderstood what I was saying. I didn't mean it a bad way. What you're doing is a good idea and I'm glad it seems to be working" Gabriel corrects you.

"Oh." You let out a relieved breath. "For a second I thought that I was in trouble" you chuckle.

Chuckling himself at your reaction, Gabriel shakes his head. "Gosh no. As a matter of fact, I'd like to offer another opportunity for Negan to prove himself even more."

Curious as to what the offer was you take a seat at the table and listen to what Gabriel's idea was.