Chapter 25

Kiyotaka looked for the box that came with Mondo when he first arrived at Kiyotaka's home. Mondo trailed behind his lover as he searched for the object.

He finally found the box tucked away in a corner, neatly folded. He hadn't thrown it away in case he needed to reread the manual glued onto the inside of the box or if he needed to use the box for other reasons (maybe packing).

He sat on his knees as he unfolded the box and found the paper manual glued onto one of the sides. He braced himself for the possibility of being degraded by the manual before finally reading it.

____

hello!

if you're reading this then you probably found this piece of junk on an alleyway because you were digging through trash or some-

____

Kiyotaka grimaced. He should probably skip some paragraphs. Mondo, who towered behind Kiyotaka, frowned as he read the paper.

____

and another thing, if you got the robot to eat or drink something (...weirdo) there's another compartment on his chiseled, amazingly crafted abs made by the one and only miu iruma! now you have an excuse to touch and feel around his abs without feeling like a cree-

____

Kiyotaka folded the box and returned it to where he had placed it before. He stood up and turned towards Mondo.

"So.. from what I've read, I think it's possible to open your stomach and clean it-" Kiyotaka thought that that sounded disturbing.. considering how he sees Mondo as human. "Um, are you okay with me.. doing that?"

Mondo nodded, "It's fine."

~

They had moved to the bathroom since it would be easier to clean Mondo up there.

Mondo had taken off his jacket and shirt. Kiyotaka knelt down and inspected Mondo's abdomen. He felt around for some kind of a hidden handle or something of the sort.

Until he realized how weird the situation is…

Kiyotaka's face reddened. Ah! Why was he so flustered?! There's nothing weird about this at all. Nope. There's nothing weird about rubbing your hands all over your partner's naked abs!-

The pale hands stopped moving. Wait- is Mondo uncomfortable? Ah! He hoped he didn't creep him out!-

He looked up at Mondo with his face still flushed. He seemed unfazed by the situation. Well.. actually, his expression showed confusion and worry at how Kiyotaka was acting.

"Are you havin' trouble?" Mondo raised an eyebrow.

"Oh- nonono!-" Kiyotaka covered his flushed face, smiling nervously, "I'm fine- I'm fine!-"

Kiyotaka heard the sound of something opening. He looked up and saw that Mondo had the courtesy to open his stomach compartment himself.

"If you don't know how to open it, you could jus' tell me," Mondo said.

Kiyotaka removed his hands from his face. He inhaled before replying, "A-ah, yes. Okay, Mondo."

He finally regained his composure and looked up to meet Mondo's eyes once again. "Sorry for freaking out…"

Kiyotaka noticed that water (sweet tea, to be more specific) was dripping from Mondo's compartment. Some of it splashed against Kiyotaka's clothes. That spurred him to actually start on cleaning up.

~

Mondo noticed that Kiyotaka was acting weird. Was the way he reacted earlier related to what the detective that they met on the way home said?