Chapter 2

Days went by and Kiyotaka continued doing the same routine everyday. Sleep, shower, eat, drink, go to work or college, and study.

Between those days, he found out that he had won the auction somehow. So, Kiyotaka waited for the delivery while doing his college work.

College, in Kiyotaka's opinion, wasn't as bad as highschool, middle school, or elementary. Kiyotaka usually had bullies but there was no one bullying him now, at least in his college.

Instead, he kind of became an outcast and was ignored by the others. They would never talk to Kiyotaka unless they needed his help. Like how every time there was a group assignment, his group-mates would shove most, if not, all the work to Kiyotaka and they wouldn't offer that much help too. It was pretty stressful sometimes to be honest.

Kiyotaka heard knocking from his front door.

He hastily stopped whatever he was working on and went to go answer the door. He was met with a really big, white, scuffed up box on his doorstep. This was probably the android that Kiyotaka had successfully bought. It was surprisingly wasn't a scam.

"The delivery man must've struggled a lot while carrying this box..." Kiyotaka muttered to himself.

Kiyotaka carried the box inside so that it wasn't blocking his door. It was pretty heavy. Good thing that Kiyotaka worked out from time to time.

He placed the box in his living room. He thought about how to open the box and he finally decided to just cut it open with a cutter.

Kiyotaka excitedly scampered over to his room to grab his cutter and then went back to his living room where he had left the box. He cut the corners of the huge box and made a door-like opening.

Kiyotaka stepped back to take a better look at the figure inside the box.

"Wow..." Kiyotaka stared in amazement.

The android's appearance resembled a lot like an actual human being. Even though there were some stitching on the skin, they weren't too visible.

The android was pretty tall, taller than Kiyotaka actually. His body was pretty muscular and in Kiyotaka's opinion, he looked quite handsome.

His hair was long, curly, and golden but Kiyotaka could see strands of black hair underneath it. The android was also wearing a pair of boxers... for some reason. There was also what it seemed like to be a charging cable behind the android's legs. It looked like someone had sloppily threw it there.

Kiyotaka grunted as he carried the android by the waist and moved him outside the box and to the middle of the room. He circled around the android, trying to figure out how to turn him on.

Was there a manual somewhere in the box?

Kiyotaka went to check the inside of the box and looked for some sort of a manual. There were no manual or booklets but there was a pretty old piece of paper sloppily glued to the inside of the box. It looked like a note from the inventor.

---------

hello!

if you're reading this then you probably found this piece of junk on an alleyway because you were digging through trash or something.

anyways you have successfully found yourself an android made by the famous miu iruma! a.k.a the best inventor in the world!

the android's trash though. but it has my name on it so have fun.

if you don't know how to turn it on because you're a dumbass, there's an obvious switch on his back ya trash digger.