•6• ʀᴜᴍᴏʀ ʜᴀs ɪᴛ

Third P.O.V

"You two idiots" Christine yelled sitting across from them in the limo holding her hand over the phone as they held their heads down in shame. "Do you know what this means for us? For you? For me!?"

"It's not like we wanted this to happen!" Romina yelled, throwing her head back. "You didn't want your ex to think you two idiots were engaged!?"

"It was her idea, might I just add in."

"Shut up" they both yelled at Joseph whose phone was now ringing nonstop. "If your parents didn't know we were back they sure as hell know now." Christine took ran her fingers over her head before throwing it back in frustration. She bit her bottom lip aggressively before looking back at romina

" Fuck Romina" She screamed as she held her head down like a child.

" How could you be so careless All those enemies we made as children? We're targets now." Christine yelled before hanging up the phone she forgot was still on..

Romina looked out of the window as the car continued to move. Joseph took a deep breath and looked directly at her. "Right now. And I know you didn't want this but-" Joseph placed his hand above rominas as her head turned to face him. "You have to come to the compound." He muttered as Christine began to fight the leather seats with her feet. "Damn it." She yelled loudly as her voice could most likely be heard within a 3 mile radius. They looked around wondering what the next move would be. Waiting on someone. Anyone. Just to relieve them from the mastermind plan Romina came up with and get them out of this shit fest that they created.

Joseph looked down at his ringing phone. He then looked back at Romina and Chris before telling the driver to go to his house.

He used the remote and cut on the tv as they saw their car moving in motion. The three of them looked like deers in headlights.

As their car stopped at the gate, so did the others. "They can't follow, its private property" Joseph reminded them as they stepped out to walk through the stone wall as pictures flashed. Christine could be seen sticking middle fingers up at the paparazzi. Romina walked ahead the two of them trying to avoid the reporters.

"You follow us and I will make sure your children's children will be paying off the debt you brought upon them." Joseph said calmly before walking through the door. They looked around the estate which was quiet, trees surrounding the large area. "Let's get this over wit-" Before Chris could finish her sentence lights came on and men with guns in each hand came from the shadows. "Get on the ground" One said, approaching Joseph as he tried to speak, the man kicked his leg. Joseph clenched his jaw in annoyance and immediately took a gun from the back of his waistband and shot him from under his chin. As his body dropped he could see his parents come into frame.

"Seriously uomo!?" Joe said walking up to them with his hands in his pockets. Joseph smiled sheepishly. "It's not my fault papa."

"Il ragazzo put a gun in my face! He was practically asking for it" Joseph shrugged walking over to Romina to help her up. "You two are in a world of trouble. Lets walk inside and discuss the issue at hand shall we?"Joe smiled helping christine up and patting her back before kissing her cheek

"It's been years and you haven't checked up on your old man." Christine sucked her teeth. "What can I say, I've been trying to keep those two out of trouble."

"Is it working?" He whispered to her ear as she shook her head in a tight lipped manner "nope"

Christine spent every waking moment with Giordano's growing up. It was how she met Romina. Her mother and father died in a car crash. Idiotic she thought whenever it was on her mind. The people were trained assassins yet a car took them out? She was the only one who survived which made her angry sometimes but it also made her want to live. The Giordano's took her in after that crash and raised her like she was their own. Did she have family members alive? Yes. But she never sought them out because of how they treated her. Having an Asian mother and a black father, words and certain feelings were bound to be shared. Making her dislike both sides. And despite how much she loved her parents she had no interest in making a relationship with her blood relatives.

Just because you share blood doesn't mean they're your family. That was the motto she lived by. And despite the hateful acts she put on towards Joseph, she loved him like a brother. And she would do anything to protect them. And Joseph would do the same.

"Is that Romina Windstor and Christine Nomad I see walking in!" Moira Squealed, setting the plate of apple pie down and wiping flour on her apron walking towards them. Joseph held his arms out for a hug but she went straight past him and headed for the girls.

"Ouch" Joe laughed as he messed up Joseph's hair. "My own mother had betrayed me for outsiders. I feel repulsed" Joseph said loudly, slumping into his chair.

"So are the rumors true!? Is my little bunny engaged to the woman of my dreams." Moira clapped as Joe wrapped an arm around her. "His dreams. Honey."

"What?" She asked, smiling as he squeezed her shoulder. "The woman of his dreams. You said your dreams my love" He smiled as she shrugged her shoulders hitting his chest with a towel chuckling softly. "Same difference honey" She gritted as Joseph shook his head speaking up. "No it's not!"

"Leave her alone guys" Romina smiled walking over to Joseph giving him alarming eyes. Blinking rapidly "What the fuck do we say" She mouthed to him as he raised his eyebrows. A devious glint could be seen in his eyes as he just smiled.

Worst Idea EVER