•19•ᴜɴʜᴏʟʏ

ᴘsᴀ: ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ғʀɪᴅᴀʏs ᴏʀ sᴜɴᴅᴀʏs!!!!
Romina's P.O.V

I was so mad. Forget mad. I was absolutely livid. The nerve of that ambiguous white man to sit there and tell me what to do. And I let him. Ugh I felt my skin crawl. But the amount of heat stirring up between my legs. Ugh. I am embarrassed.

2 Hours previously

I stood up and began to look for Joseph after he had disappeared for over 10 minutes. I walked down the hallway and used my phone as a flashlight. "Joseph. This is how people die in movies. Where the fuck are you" I whisper yelled down the stairs not moving an inch. "You called?" He asks, walking up, slicking his hair back and straightening his jacket.

"You look like you've just been through hell and back."

"You used to like it when I got my hands a little dirty. What's the matter now?" He asks, looking down at his hands and sliding the rings off his fingers. "What happened to being normal!" I yell as he sighs and rolls his eyes before looking at me with a grin. "We are normal. This is normal?"

"You killed a guy Joseph. That's not normal, that's psychotic." I tap his shoulder as he looks down to where I poked him.

"Everyone's a little crazy. Some more than others." His tone has shifted, he is no longer smiling but standing up straight and looking dead into my eyes. Past my soul. Up the hill and down the corner past Jack and jill.

"What did you do?"

"I didn't kill him if that's what you're asking. You look so pretty right now. You know that?"

"I can not believe this." I turn around and walk away. He walks up behind me and tries to keep up with me. "Romina, it's getting late, I think it's time to leave early."

"I'm not going anywhere with you. In case you didn't notice, I'm pissed."

"You'll get over it. Upstairs." He demands and I whip my head around. "Excuse me." I ask as he takes a step closer and looks at me. "Upstairs romina, now."

"I wish the fuck I would."

Spoiler alert.... I did.

"We will discuss this in the room. Upstairs. Now" He repeats one more time but I don't budge. Joseph grabs my chin softly and lifts my head up. He bends down to my ear and whispers something in it. "I am asking you to get up those damn stairs and go to our room. I want- no I need you to get up those damn stairs and get your pretty little ass in that damn bed and allow me to speak to you."

I turn on my heel and walk to the table grabbing my phone and purse. " Son of a bitch" I whisper, grabbing my things and marching my ass up those stairs. I stop and turn around looking down at him. "I'm only going upstairs because I don't want your old ass to pass out. Don't forget how you got that broken foot."

I took my shoes off and threw them on the sofa in the stupid conjoint rooms my dumb ass got for us. Well In my defense I got all of the workers a room at the Hotel above the venue just as a present. Now I was regretting it, I unzipped my dress and let it fall off my body. I step out of it and pull my hair to the side. Going to my suitcase I grab my beautiful most trustworthy friend. My vibrator. Gosh I could kiss it. "Damn Joseph" I mutter scoffing at the open door between our two rooms. I crawl underneath the sheets and don't even bother to remove my undergarments or bra. I owe myself the luxury of feeling this damn good. Though I couldn't take all the credit...

I hit the pillows and lay back. Moving my dark green lace panties to the side as I click this bad boy on. The second it made contact with my clit I felt myself drift off into my own world. No joseph. No joseph. Don't think of joseph. Think of Michael B Jordan or Theo James but not joseph.

Damn it, I was thinking about joseph. I felt my body crawl deeper under the covers as I moved the vibrator between my legs and rubbed it up and down. Against my will I think of Joseph between my legs. Looking up at me with those big brown eyes of his. Letting his tongue explore my body as he had years before. My fingers running through his curly ass black hair with that stupid white streak. I imagine those slutty circular framed glasses getting fogged up. Damn him.

"Romina" He says and I jump up, keeping the vibrator where it is and looking up at him. "What" I say as he sits down on the edge of the bed with that stupid towel wrapped around his hips and water dripping from his hair. He faces the window. "I'm sorry for tonight. I apologize for how I spoke as well." He tells me as I clear my throat feeling myself get wetter. "Sure. Go away" I manage to mutter out. He turns his head to me and looks down. He smiles before turning away. "Why should I go away? I wanna talk to you mina" He says in a croaked voice, bringing one of his hands on my leg. I turn my head to the wall trying to ignore his presence. "Look at me. Now" I ignore his words and try to slowly slide the vibrator out of me but my limbs failed to move. "Romina Windstor. Look at me." He says once more and my dumb ass looks at him

My mother would be so disappointed in me

"Joseph." I tried to hold back my moans but before I could pull the damn thing out he took his pointer finger and pushed it back inside me. "Yes?" He hums but I can't even fucking speak. "Go away" I raise my voice, feeling my climax approach." He smiles and blinks looking at me. "What are you thinking about?"

"None of your concern."

"I know who I think about when I touch myself. I'll tell you if you tell me."

"Fuck you joseph" I moan before my body starts to jerk. Joseph reaches his hand up and pulls the cover down. I let him look at me with those same dark brown eyes. Looking at me like he was about to devour me whole. How I wanted him to.

"Goodnight baby. Don't stay up too late, okay?" Joseph winks at me and bends down to take the vibrator out of my body. But not before kissing between my thighs. He stands up and walks away without looking back. I hear the door close and lock. My head falls back on the bed.

That man will be the death of me