•15• ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ

Third P.O.V

Romina sits there with her head tilted to the side staring at two cops. They sat still looking at her. "Would you like any water? Coffee?"

"No thank you." She said sharply tapping her fingers on her cheek leaning forward. "You might want to get that." She says looking at the man's phone. He moves his head back in confusion until the intercom buzzes. "How did you kno-"

"I just had a hunch." Romina smiled sitting up in the chair. She looked down at her watch and silently counted the time. The other officer left the room leaving the grumpy one. "You got somewhere else to be girl"

"Anywhere is better than sitting here in your presence boy"

He opens his mouth to speak but Romina flips her long passion twists over her shoulder and leans uo "Say something slick I dare you" She grumbles as he scoffs sitting back in defiance. Romina leans back slowly and continues staring at the watch. She clicks the side three times before Darry walks in. She moves her head back in surprise. "Darry to what do I owe the pleasure" Romina cheerfully says as he stares at the guard silently hinting to leave.

He waits until the man leaves to drop his scowl. He grins and sits down. "Hello darling, how are you?" He chirped, looking down at the files in his brown hands. "I've been better" Romina replies as he slides her the folders over the desk. Are they blank? All the pages are blank?

"Those are all the crimes you'll be charged for unless your hotshot lawyer can get you out of this sticky situation." Darry sighs as Romina nods her head slowly. She glances at the camera and waves. "Is my fiance scowling behind the camera?" She says through her teeth smiling while grinning. Darry coughs out a laugh and nods his head discreetly.

She flips her hand over and flips her middle finger at the camera before diverting her attention somewhere else. "So where is this lawyer of mine?"

"Gracing you with my presence as we speak. She walks in with her once brown hair dyed ashy blonde stopping at her shoulders. " Josephine Giordano '' Romina smiles standing up to hug her as she returns the gesture. "As I live and breathe '' Josephine chuckles before sitting beside her.

"Who called you? Joseph?" Romina asks as she shakes her head softly, taking out her phone. "No my husband did" She smirks, making Romina raises her eyebrows. "When am I going to meet this savior of mine?" She asks sarcastically while Darry raises his arm, cheesing. "You already have, don't worry darling you can kiss my feet later"

"There's no fucking way you pulled her. She's like Charlie's angels wrapped in one and you're the computer guy from kim possible who just happens to look like shego"

"What can I say? My boys got a way of charming the ladies" Josephine laughs before the phone starts to ring she sits up and hands it to her. "It's for you" She says walking over to kiss darry's cheek who sat there stunned at what Romina had just told him.

"So many things you could use that finger for. Yet you choose to use it to flip the love of your life off?"

"What can I say baby I'm a fool in love" She rolls her eyes at the camera. Joseph chuckles on the other end of the line before clearing his voice. "Don't worry la dolcezza, you'll be out soon"

"Okay, but in the meantime could you be a good boy for me and escort Christina to the event tonight for our clients. I would really appreciate it."

A loud groaning noise could be heard on the other line before silence. "Fine" He grumbles before hanging up, Romina who was amused at this point looked up at the camera and gave kisses to it. She slides the phone back to Josephine who was now sitting in Darry's lap.

"Thanks" She says, sliding it into her pocket. Darry had his hands wrapped around her waist leaning into her body. "You two are so cute, I'm slightly repulsed" Romina smiles, making Josephine smack her lips. "Don't worry this'll be you soon enough. But in the meantime" Josephina reaches into her bag and hands Romina a handgun. "We have somewhere to be."

Romina looks down at the gun and shivers. "I promised I wouldn't"

"For Roman" Josephine says in a hard voice as Romina swallows a large gulp of spit. She felt her breath quicken, she hesitantly picked it up. "For roman?"

"Your dad managed to have some business associates, they just so happened to be nesting right across the street. Anyone who helps him is a traitor in my book."

Romina's heart began to still. She looked up and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly all that rage she had pent up over the years was starting to return in the blink of an eye. Romina looked at Josephine and picked up the gun. "Dead or alive"

"Kill them all" Darry purred, kissing Josephine's cheek.

|
|
|
|

Josephine and Romina walked in the building with every ounce of fear or second guessing locked away. Romina looked around the room field with scumbags, the bottom of the barrel, lowlife men. "Who ordered the strippers?" One cheered as the room became still. Romina walked up to the guy and smiled sitting in his lap. Running one hand through his hair before gripping it and putting her gun in his mouth. "Suck it" She muttered before she felt a knife against her neck. "Kinky! I like it" She laughed maniacally before shooting the guy and moving swiftly not caring that the knife nicked her beautiful radiant ebony skin. It wasn't long before Guns were blazing and Italian words were being shouted.

A man held a gun at Josephine and pulled the trigger, Romina jumped in front of her letting the bullet go in her arm, shooting the man in his head. "Fuck Romina, Joseph is going to kill me"

"Please, I can handle that big teddy bear" She said breathlessly leaning against her back and shooting men coming towards her. "Damn another one" She groaned now, holding her thigh in pain. "That's it, I'm getting you out of here." She whispered, dropping to the floor and placing Romina behind a flipped table. "Phia, what are you doing? Get your ass back over here. I'm dying" Romina sang in a cheery nervous tone as Josephine inches further and further away before disappearing behind a wall. "Fuck me" She cried silently before standing up on one leg and shooting the 5 men on the floor beside her in their heads until her gun was empty. She then tossed it and laid down against the wall. She heard screaming and it alarmed her, making her sit up more aware. Josephine ran towards her and picked her up.

"Where have you been?" She scowled at her until Josephine shushed her. They ran outside and ducked as guns were shooting in their direction. "Duck" Josephine screamed as Romina immediately did. The building burst up in flames and the windows blew out of their frames. "Joseph is going to kill you." Romina laughed hearing distorted voices until finally letting her eyes close.