•23• ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴀ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇ ᴍʀ. ᴘᴏsᴛᴍᴀɴ

Romina made her way to the bathroom Joseph had barricaded himself in. She picked the lock and walked in to find him lying on the floor against the wall. His legs apart. Glasses resting between his legs in his hands and tiny sweat beads dripping down his forehead. She knelt to him and brushed his hair out of his face before laughing "This is going to sound really funny in a second trust me. But...Uh. You drank something. Earlier... that you shouldn't have. And''she paused and looked at his worried face. His cheeks. Reddened. Romina tried her hardest not to look down. To keep him comfortable. But it looked at her first.

She held a laugh back as he groaned in frustration. "You drank Darry's viagra."she muttered which led to him letting out an even louder groan. "Well what am I supposed to do? This is the worst time for this shit. And not to mention" he pointed down to his very obvious friend that was rock hard. "It fucking hurts"he sighed like a little baby as Mina laughed even more. She swallowed a little bit of air and took a deep breath before biting her top lip a little. "I-I can help"she cleared her throat trying not to sound nervous as shit. He sat there silently letting his thoughts run wild. All while she makes the moves, watching her take the glasses out of his hands. And slowly crawl between his legs. Romina began kneeling and reaching for Joseph's pants to unzip them. Her eyes made intense contact with him. All of a sudden her clothes felt as if they had shrunk two sizes, clinging to her body. Romina is about to grab his dick but she begins snickering to herself. "We don't have to do this." He laughs along with her. Grabbing her hands to reassure her that she didn't have to do anything she didn't want. Joseph looks at her with the softest eyes filled with desire yet sincerity. "I was just thinking- I'm about to suck your dick in the house you grew up in. It's like a fantasy come true for you." Joseph smacked his lips in embarrassment but Romina pecks his cheeks. "So you gonna let me?" Romina is asking him the million dollar question as her hands snake up and down his dick. He nervously chuckles before stating that Romina could in fact do what it is she'd been longing to do."You can suck my dick" Joseph's voice cracks and he slouches against the wall as she crawls between his legs, which open even wider. Romina grinned and brought her face to his with a soft seductive whisper.

"I will suck your dick" Her lips kissed his before Romina placed her palm on his pants and he instantly groaned at the slight of her touch. She unzipped the pants and took his hardened dick in her hand. Trying to ignore the feeling of excitement between her legs. She looked at him one last time before taking all attention off of him and placing it on him. "Fuck"he whimpered throwing his head back against the wall. "Be quiet." She laughs as he nods along and locks his jaw shut.

Romina's head went up and down as her mouth sucked his dick. Sucking the head and letting her hands play with his balls. "You've thought about this before. Haven't you?" Romina looks at him, looking at him.

"No" Joseph mutters and attempts to look away but Romina takes one hand and grips his chin turning it to her as her other fist fucked his throbbing dick. "You fucking liar!" Romina teased him knowingly. "Ok fine I have. Are you happy?"

"So happy." Romina began to kiss him before a knock appeared on the door. "Joseph? Are you okay" Moira asked with her ear to the door and hand on the knob.

Romina held a laugh back. 'Answer her back. Don't stop talking' she mouthed as Joseph read her lips. He vigorously shook his head, watching Romina's mouth connect to his dick.

"Yea. I'm fine mom" Jospeh stifled out, breathing in and out his hands covering his mouth.

"Okay!? Honey, are you in there alone? Though?" She asks, making Joseph pinch Romina's side to make her come up. Romina kept sucking even harder. Using her tongue to trace every vein she felt in her mouth. "Mom, I'm here alone. Romina went to get me medicine! Just go away" Joseph yelled as he felt his muscles tense up. His hands rested on the back of Romina's head.

"Oh okay! I was just wondering! I haven't seen you two"

"Mom leave me the fuck alone"

"Okay Joseph! No need to be so hostile. Mommy loves you!" Moira giggles to herself and tiptoes away. Her voice moved further and further away.

Romina drew his attention back to her when she pinched the inside of his thigh with her nails. Joseph jumps and looks down at her. "You can finish the job" She grasps his hand and uses them to put his dick in his hands. "You-"

"What" Romina shrugs and leans in to kiss his lips but goes straight to his forehead and leaves a lingering kiss.

"I can't make you finish inside your mothers house. She did my hair in this bathroom once." Romina stands up and walks towards the mirror to fix herself up. She turns and looks at Joseph up and down. "Finish. I'll be in the car" He sits still and waits for the door to close to hurry and put his clothes on before slipping on Romina's underwear.

"Damn woman. Damn that fucking Darryl too." Joseph slips it in his pocket.