•20•I want it, I got it

Third P.O.V

I apologize for the late update, Disappearing for a month is not cute at all! But atlas you can blame adv math pc, my mortal enemy. Anyway I felt bad so enjoy this update, one month, a day late and a day early!

Romina stomps down the stairs with her arms folded and glasses on her face. "Will you stop with the theatrics?" Joseph laughs, opening the door to the limo with her bags on his back.

"Joseph don't play with me right now"

"Don't beat the fuck in this limo like Tina did Ike now!"

"Joseph what you know bout that" Romina smiles as he sets the bags in the trunk. Romina slides over for him, making his way back to the door and closing it as he gets in. "I'm thinking, we should go out for dinner tonight. I don't feel like cooking." Joseph says picking up a book and opening it. "That might be hard, considering I'm flying to Ohio in the morning." She takes the glasses off his head, and hands him the  glasses. He reluctantly takes them from her and looks straight, "Ew, Ohio" He shudders before tilting his head and staring forward.

"Either way I hate to burst your bubble, beloved, considering the dangers that lurk in the shadows. Someone could snatch you up faster than you can say 'I do'" Joseph brings his finger to her face and taps her temple. "What kind of fiance would I be if I let that happen to my beautiful bride to be"

"Has anyone ever told you, you're a manic and have psychopathic tendencies?"

"Don't make me cry. You'll hurt my feelings."

"Why hasn't the car moved?" She asks, making Joseph turn his body to hers in a swift movement. "Because, there's no driver. I just always wanted to fuck you in the back of a limo."

Romina's jaw drops as the words leave his mouth while he stares at her intently. Joseph takes the same finger he used earlier to poke her, to close her mouth.

"I'm kidding." He whispers, making her blink her eyes while she sat there stunned. Joseph leans up and taps the window while looking at her. "Nos gustaría a vamos ahora"

"Your personality never ceases to bore me joseph"

"Likewise milky"

"Get it?" He laughs, "Milky! Short for milkshake?" Romina rolls her eyes and places headphones on her head. "I got it the first time you iridescent pube"

"Fine then." He mutters to himself and opens up his book. "Avery ends up with Jameson by the way" He screams loud enough for her to hear as she slowly sits up. She takes her headphones off and stares at him. "Did you just- spoil the damn book for me? You're lying" She rolls her eyes before launching at him.

*
*
*

"Romina!" Moria squeals, running down the steps and hugging her. "Hi! What are you doing here?" Romina asks, making her chuckle. "I just came to fill up the fridge for you guys. I also cleaned out the closet, to make room for your stuff?"

"Oh yes, thank you so much."Joseph comes up holding bags. "Joseph. You look-. I have to go, You guys have a nice day!" She runs off and heads to her car. Not long after a bunch of bodyguards and maids follow behind her. "One day, you're gonna regret what you did to me in the car. I promise I'll make you regret it for weeks."

"I'm intrigued, Joseph. Let me know when that day comes. I'm gonna go check out your lake."

Romina stands at the edge of the lake staring at it and the ripples that would come and go but never stay. She brings the cigarette that she previously lit and brings it to her lips. Out of nowhere she begins to hear footsteps. She turns around thinking she would see Joseph and that stupid grin of his. But instead she saw a man whose hands tried to make their way to her neck. She gasps and begins to fight him off. She puts the cigarette in his eye and kicks him directly in his nose. The man falls after a pitiable attempt to assassinate her. She stands over him and picks him up by his chin. "Who the hell are you?" She asks now, looking at the man. Or boy you could say. He couldn't have been more than 19.

"The flood is coming, Expodus is near, and soon you will all drown, one queen for a king" Rominas eyes begin to cloud up, She places a hand on her chest and tries to breathe. Hearing those last words repeated after never hearing them since roman. Only roman said that, her ears were the only ones ever meant to hear that. And for this stranger to repeat them to her only meant one thing.

This was a bigger problem than any of them had thought. At first Romina couldn't see it but now it was as clear as day. Her father, for once in her life, posed a real actual threat. One he wasn't too much of a coward to act on.

He was a pest. A virus. Spreading and contaminating everyone around him. And she was the only one with the power to contain it.

Romina runs back to the house and takes her phone out. "Joseph looks up from the kitchen and runs down to her. "Romina?" He asks, rushing to her side and placing both of his hands on each side of her head.

"I was wrong joseph. I was so wrong. You have to help me stop him." She cries, whimpering as she replays those words in her head. "I can't do it alone. I need your help."

"Romina, I'll do anything for you. But I am of no help if you don't tell me what it is you need help with-"

"My father"