•18• ᴡᴏᴏ

Romina P.O.V

"Joseph," I say, stopping him from entering the building. "Under no circumstances will we act accordingly."

The wedding happened and just as expected it was a masterpiece. Now it was time for the reception, people flocked to the venue. The flashing lights and lavender scented aroma was enough for me to appreciate my work from a distance. But then I had an idea.

"Whatever do you mean by that my darling." I roll my eyes at his old prehistoric language. "I mean, tonight we act normal. We will do nothing an ordinary person can not do." He leans back in the seat and taps his legs. "Normal people fuck in the bathrooms"

"Not that normal herbie" I tap his cheek with my finger and slide out of the car. Helping him out we walked up the ramp together. "You look exquisite, might I say."

"Normal people talk like they're from the 21st century." I look at him and his stupid grin. "But thank you. You look.." It almost pains me to say it, like venom to my very own tongue. "Come on you can say it" He teases me as I bite my tongue. I'll deny I said this to anyone that asks.

"You look exquisite as well."

"Good girl" He kisses my temple and opens the door to the dimmed shining lights and music playing.

Ana and Winston spot us walking in and she immediately grabs his hand and runs towards us.

"Kill me now" Joseph mutters to himself as his grasp tightens around my waist. My hand goes on top of his and rests there. "Romina!" Ana cheers and lets go of her newly husband's hand and hugs me. I hug her back and quickly release stepping back into Joseph's arm. "Ana!" I reply with the same tone. "This venue!! It's everything a girl could have dreamed of. You really came through Chere"

"I'm so glad I could help make this day special for the two of you." I say smugly towards Winston who looks like he wants to violently stab himself in his eye with a pencil. "I only hope we can get an invitation for your wedding? I know it will be spectacular." Ana said as I looked at Joseph who was grinning as hard as he could. I roll my eyes mentally.

Smug bastard was enjoying this.

"As much as I would love to continue this conversation. I've just spotted my sister." Joseph says and Ana immediately backs up. She chuckles softly and tucks a strand of hair behind her heavily pierced ear. "Of course. I would say enjoy the venue but you planned it so!" She laughs and I give her the fakest laugh I could. I let joseph take my hand in his and guide me away. I smile at Winston and Ana.

Crescent coon motherfucker.

"What's up slut." Christine smiles at me as Joseph pulls out a chair for me to sit. "Nothing whore you look nice." I say as she shrugs. "I tried honey"

"Joseph" She says with a stern look on her face. "Spawn of Satan" He whispers, picking a glass of water off a tray from the waiters and drinking it.

"Bitch" Chris mutters beneath her breath, applying Chapstick on her lips.

"Demon"

"Tarter pasty skinned tyrant."

"Half breed bastard"

"Enough" I tell both of them. They fold their arms and pick at the food on their plates like toddlers.  I see one of the guests come up to us. "Hello I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting." He says, I look up and down then smile. "I don't think we have"

"I am George, I'm an old friend of Ana's." He says looking around then trailing off his sentence. I give him a tightlipped smile and begin to pick my fingernails under the table. "Anyways I just wanted to congratulate you on this wedding. Your career will skyrocket after this no doubt." I lean back in my chair in shock and tilt my head. "What do you mean by that?" I ask as he switches stance and clasps both hands over each other.

"Sweetie, I only mean this wedding will give you a better rep now. Considering-"

I nod slowly and fold my arms. Joseph removes his arm from my neck and sits up straight.

"You've got 6 seconds to leave before I shove my foot up your stretched asshole." Christina grits through her teeth. He scoffs and begins to walk away. But not before mumbling something we both heard clear as day. I look up at both of them. "No retaliation guys. Just a normal conversation."

Joseph smiled and nodded his head. He placed his phone on the table and stood up. "Joseph?" I asked as he placed a finger over his lip and shushed me. He leaned down to kiss my cheek. "I'll be right back"  I watch him limp away, walking as fast as he could with his un-rolled over foot.