|24|ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ

Third P.O.V

"Hey Joseph where ya goin?" Darryl jumps out in the middle of the doorway blocking Joseph's exit. The only thing standing between him shoving his cock down Romina's throat was Darryl's loud ass.

"Darryl, get the fuck out of my way." Joseph says clearly while looking straight ahead. Romina stands outside leaning against the seats of the white limo. The door opened with her feet swinging outside of the vehicle. She held eye contact with Joseph through the shut glass door of his parents house.

"Why so hostile? Brother I only wanted to apologize. Gen-"

"Apology accepted. Now get the fuck out of my way." Joseph cut Darryl off and pushed past him. "Where the fuck are you even going" Darryl whisper- shouts to a determined Jospeh heading out the door.

"To finish what you started."

Romina turns and crawls inside as she sees his body rushed towards her. She wasn't worried about the driver. Ali knew better than to roll down that window. All he had to do was drive and play music. Easiest Job in the world.

Romina feels a hand on her ass pushing her even further into the vehicle. Joseph closes the door behind him and turns to Romina who has wrapped her hands around his throat. Pulling him closer to her as his face kissed her neck. "You've been such a perfect pet."

"Yea well I'm taking my treat then" Joseph's hands cupped her breasts under her clothes. Feeling the warmth of her skin in his hands basically begging to be touched. Romina takes off his shirt, running her hands along his stomach and back. Before she could take it a step further Joseph leans back running his hand along his jaw. "Let me look at you." Joseph says softly as he begins to caress Romina's leg. "Take a picture, so it'll last longer." She teases him looking at the bulge in his pants. "No picture. Not right now. I just wanna see how lucky I am. Tell me how lucky I am." Joseph slides off the seat and gets directly in front of Romina who still has both her legs on the seat. His hand begins to go underneath her dress. Using her own mess to make an even bigger one. Smearing her cum all on her pretty pussy. "You are very lucky." She smiles as he moves a leg over his shoulder and goes under her dress. Romina held back a moan as her hand made its way to the back of his head, tangling her fingers all up in his hair.

"I'm so lucky" Those were the last words he said before placing Romina's swollen clit in his mouth. Making her jump at contact and moaning from the sensation. "You're the luckiest man on fucking earth baby." Romina moaning at the feeling on his tongue sliding up and down her pussy. Sucking on her heated clit and sticking two fingers inside her. Running them along her walls as she sucked up her cum before spitting it on her clit and sucking.

Her head went back resting along the seat as she convulsed underneath his touch. Cumming all on his face.

Romina moaned while pulling on his perfect hair. Not wanting to waste another minute she pulls him towards her bringing him in for a quick kiss. Peeling that dress off, Romina pulled his pants down and brought his cock to her pussy. Mina was so wet he could slide in with no problem. She was determined to feel Joseph's cock in her cervix. Joseph pulled out and rubbed his dick all on the outside of her pussy, slapping her clit spreading her juices all over him. She was so close he could feel her pulsing beneath him. Slowly he slid his cock back into her. A groan left Joseph's lips as Romina put hers over his. Her tongue invading his mouth. He grabbed her hand and placed it back on his hair. Her leg went back over his shoulder to give him more access.

Romina clenched around him as she felt pressure building in her stomach. "Fuck Joseph go harder." He happily obliged at her request and went deeper with each thrust but keeping the same pace. He stared at her bare chest, thinking she would look better with some marks all over her. Something to remind him and her that this happened, and whatever between them was real. Regardless if she wanted to pretend otherwise.

Romina came again with Joseph not too far after her. He pulls out, Rominas hands instantly go his dick rubbing the head as he comes on her stomach. They pulled apart breathing heavily. Romina looked at his cock secretly hoping it would rise back up. She didn't know how viagra worked but she was pretty sure that wasn't just it?

"Are you?"

Joseph shrugged and looked down then back up at Romina. She gave him a cheeky grin and before they knew it his friend was back.

"Let's go to your place"