•7• ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴋ ᴀᴍʏ

I looked around the room, before grabbing his arm and dragging him to his room. "Excuse us" I said, making my way to the back as I opened the door and shoved him inside. I cut on the light to see it look completely different? The change in the room caught me off guard at first. I shook the shock off and immediately closed the door. "If you wanted to get me in bed all you had to do was ask"

"We both know I wouldn't have to ask you to do anything." I said quickly not thinking before I spoke, he smiled at me and sat down in his chair. "Wanna test that theory" He smirked, squinting his eyes looking at me like a lion looking at its prey. "Maybe another day. But for right now." I sat on his bed in the opposite view from him. "What the hell are we going to do?"

"We? There is no We in this situation sweetheart. I'll sit back and let you call the shots...for now" He says with that familiar glint in his eyes. "I beg to differ, those are your parents out there. And you know more than anybody what they are capable of. Especially when their only boy. Their precious baby boy is getting married to a Windstor" I smile as his face drops. Letting his head fall back

I get up and walk towards him, getting on my knees and pulling his chin towards my face. Making him look me in my eyes. "I might call the shots but for right now you, my little pawn. Needs to play chess."

Joseph bends down closer and looks at my lips before meeting my eyes. "And what do you suppose we do princess. Because I gotta say I do enjoy this little ruse of ours" He brings his hand to my collarbone and begins to trail it down my shoulder.

"We tell the truth and get them to play along." I take his hand and put it in mine. He gives me a defiant chuckle. "And if I don't" he asks as I kiss his finger. Looking in his eyes, before bending it back. "I'll have to remind you who calls the shots" And with that I begin walking out of the room.

"Guys, we have something to tell-" Before I could finish my damn sentence the lights cut out. I hear Moira tell the guards something and they walk out. "Don't worry it's just the storm, the generator will be put back on in a second.

"Storm?" Joseph and I say as he comes up behind me. I slap his chest as he mocks me. "Yes, storm. It's been on the news all week?" Christine says eating ravioli that was not even cooked. "Maybe we should leave before it gets too bad." Joseph says trying to make his way past me and grab his things but his dad stops him.

"Nonsense! You all will stay the night. I'll go make up the guest bedroom" He kisses Christine's head who is grinning staring at the two of us as she munches of Mrs. Giovanni's food. "That is the best Idea I've heard all day. Mama M cook me up another plate please" She winks walking into the kitchen as I stand in disbelief.

"What the fuck do we do now" I say looking at Joseph but he just smiles at me. "Your call Mina" He whispers at my ear before kissing my head and walking to the bathroom. I stood there for a second before contemplating on whether to go in the bathroom or not....I did.

I wasn't about to let him think that he won. This time.

I opened the door and walked in before closing it behind me. I tried my hardest not to pay attention to his shirtless body. "Just so you know. We're telling them in the morning" I told him as he looked at me. Walking closer to me he unlocked the door. I was unaware that I had even locked it?

"You could've waited until I got out of the shower to tell me this no?" He uttered looking at me as i found myself feeling some type of way under his gaze. 

"Just thought I'd let you know now." I blurted out making myself sound affirming as I reached for the knob and began to open it. Walking out I clenched my chest. What the fuck did I get my ass into now...

Flashback 12 years ago

Romina rolled her eyes before looking at the watch. "So, wanna head to my house later" Darrius said as she smiled softly before sipping on her milkshake. "No. I have better plans." And with those words she poured the milkshake all over his head. "What the fuck!" He screamed as she rolled her eyes. "You're lucky I didn't stab you and cut those grimy little toes looking ass grabbing motherfucking fingers off" She grabbed her things and walked outside. She lit a cigarette before staring straight ahead.

"You stalking me again Joey?" She asked as he came from the shadows. "Not intentionally" He said walking closer taking the cigarette out of her mouth and putting it in the ground. Smashing it with his foot. "Cigarettes kill you know" He said looking in her eyes as she leaned her head on the wall looking up to him.

"I know. But then again so do I" Romina winked before kicking her leg off the wall and walking around him. "Are you waiting on Lissa?" She smiled in his ear as he looked up. "Now who's keeping tabs on who." He scoffed before walking towards the diner.

"Don't bother. She aint coming. She might be preoccupied digging herself out of an unmarked grave" Romina laughed, making him stop and look at her. Joseph turned his head slowly. "What the fuck did you do with her" He whispered trying to keep his feelings at bay.

Romina looked at him up and down as he repeated himself this time but with more anger "What the fuck did your psychotic ass do to her" He raised his voice marching to her and grabbing her throat pushing her head against the wall. "I asked you a question" He said once more but this time in her face as she squinted her eyes chewing the inside of her lip

"Curiosity killed the cat" She whispered looking in his face. Placing her hand on top of his which was still on her neck with a tightening grip. "You're crazy" He muttered as her other hand caressed his face. "You love it" She said, nodding her head as he hesitated before letting her guide his face to her lips. Their lips continued to move together. As he was just about to move his hand from her neck she pulled it back and kept it there. Joseph was about to pull away but she bit his lip softly. He pulled back faster, licking the blood from his lip looking at her.

"You should go. If you plan on making family dinner with mommy and daddy" She told him walking away as he stared at her. He was opening his mouth to speak but Romina made a shushing noise.

"Be a good boy and think of me when you're touching yourself tonight." Romina winked before getting in her car