•21•ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴ

Joseph's P.O.V

"It's clear we have a real problem on our hands now." I say on the laptop looking at my immediate family. "He sent someone on your turf, damn right it's a problem." Jade says sipping a glass of white wine. "Romina, sweetheart, are you okay." My mom asks, looking at Romina who is silently sitting beside me. Staring off into the distance worrying her tiny little head off. "I'll be fine." She says and the slapping of the hair tie against her wrist begins again.

"Everyone meets at the house at 5. Joseph. Take care of my girl till then." My dad tells us to make me look down at the watch. It's barely 12pm. I look over at Romina and close my laptop. "Are you okay?" I question, hoping she'll give me some type of insight as to what she's thinking about.

"I need to leave." She abruptly headed straight towards my room to retrieve her bags I assume.

"Romina do not do this. Talk to me." I trail behind her as she shakes her head, opening the door. I close it behind me. "Where the hell did you put my bags?" Romina mutters while she looks around the room practically destroying it as she goes. "I'm not telling you a damn thing." I fold my arms and turn my nose up.

"Joseph stop being a little bitch and tell me where you put my fucking bags."

"Romina stop being a difficult cunt and talk to me like you have some damn sense." I walk up to her and she rolls her eyes, folding her arms like me. "So now I'm the cunt." She pokes me in my chest as I nod my head. "I'm about to call you a little brat in a second but we'll see how that goes. Tell me what's going through your beautiful complicated head."

"I'm thinking how your body would look with a million little slices on it from a handcrafted knife right now." She smiles sarcastically trying to push past me. I grip her arm and pull her back to me. "You don't have to talk to me right now but I swear the only way you are leaving this house is in a body bag."

"I will kill you Joseph." She warns as I shrug, "Maybe. Or maybe you could get your pretty little ass down stairs and throw a pissy fit wearing my clothes." I tug on my shirt that she's wearing as she scoffs and takes it off. "I don't need you or anything from you right now Joseph."

"You don't need me, damn straight. But you want me, And I want you, so just talk to me!" I basically beg her but her mind is set on other things. "Are you willing to bet your life on that statement?" She holds a knife up to my neck and stares me in my eyes. I take it and throw it against the wall making her pull out a gun. "Just let me leave." She asks me as I sigh, I shake my head knowing that if I let her walk out this house I just might lose her forever. We pause for a second looking into each other's eyes. Our breathing is heavy and suddenly it feels like my clothes want to swallow me up whole. "I'm not keeping you here against your will." I step aside and begin to back up before walking in front of the door. "Or maybe I am?"

Romina takes the gun out of her hand slowly and puts it on the floor. "You get on my nerves so much. Your presence alone, feels like a noose is around my neck, suffocating me." Her voice sounds angry. I can tell she's upset with me. I don't want to be the reason she cries. I got on my knees and looked up to her. "Romina, please don't shut me out again." I pause at my words in confusion trying to think of where I've heard that line before as does she. We look at each other before bursting out laughing. "You have watched frozen way too many times." She laughs, walking closer to me while my smile slowly fades. I reach for her thighs, gripping them and pulling her closer. "Give me a reason to stay." Her hand makes its way to my hair and slightly tugs on it.

"Mina, are you- are you seriously trying to seduce me?" I ask amused while she innocently shrugs. "I mean. You're already on your knees like a pathetic little bitch. I just figured you'd like to put your money where your mouth is."

Romina placed both of my hands on each side of her hips, at the brim of her pants, I pulled them down almost immediately. Romina let out a gasp as I did this. My hands gripped her ass and picked her up slamming her against the wall and kissing her. It was intoxicating. The way her body fit my hands like a fitted glove. My lips on hers. "Beautiful." She grins before kissing my neck and gripping my hair. I began to slip two fingers in as her walls tightened upon entry. She moaned while I began to pump in and out. Romina took her shirt off and ran her fingers up and down my back, scratching her nails against my skin. "You can do better than that Joseph." She whispers against my ear, kissing my face making me turn my head to meet her lips. I closed my eyes as she slowly kissed me intertwining her tongue with mine. Letting the euphoric feeling take over. She places my thumb over her clit, making her throw her head back in pleasure gripping my skin even tighter. Pressing so hard, she could draw blood. "Come on baby don't make me do all the work."

"I like you showing me what to do to you." My other hand wraps around her neck kissing her melanated skin. "No. You just like being my little bitch." I shrug my shoulders. "That too." She removes her hands from my body for a second to take off her shirt and my head goes straight to her chest. Placing one of big, pretty ass nipples in my mouth sucking softly. I feel like a kid in a damn candy store. I picked her body up and carried her to my desk, throwing everything on it to the floor. One point Joseph! Putting her on top. I was about to attach my mouth to her swollen clit before she gripped my cheeks smushing them together "What's the magic word baby" She said breathing as I smiled "Please"  I begged making her smile, letting me continue pleasuring her. The second my tongue made contact with her clit licking it and sucking on it she threw her head back on the wall and arched her back bringing her body closer to mine. I wrap both arms around her legs and lock them in my face. I wish she'd just smother me right now. One of my hands wrapped around her nipples. Pinching them and twisting them. These motherfuckers were mine now. I loved the feeling of her shuddering beneath me, moving at the slightest of my touch. Her reaction to me gave me all the confidence I needed.

Romina sharply sucked in the air around us which felt like nothing at this point. All I could hear in the room right now was her heavy breathing and angelic moans.

I inhaled her scent and took a breath before pushing my tongue against her folds and sucking on her clit. I could tell she felt this as she began to lean forward. "Right there baby. Fuck me with your tongue." Romina's legs began to shake from the pressure. No complaints on my end. She moans as she comes on my tongue but I know she can do better. "Give me another one, love." I mutter from between her heavenly legs. "I will do anything you tell me right now." She happily obliges as I smile against her skin. Kissing the inside of her thighs before coming up for a few kisses. My fingers worked their way between her wet pussy. "I wanna fuck you so bad. Please let me fuck you princess." I said looking at her. A hot moaning mess as I stood and towered over her. The reaction she held to my touch,  pushing my fingers in and out of her faster now but still paying attention to her clit. Romina pushed herself more into me not saying a word. I grab her breast. "I need you to speak for me princess" my voice comes out hoarse. Romina nodded her head. "You can fuck me." her legs shook and body trembled  "Say it louder baby" I commanded as she sat up pulling my face towards her. "Yes. Please fuck me" She says loud and clear. Giving me the green light I needed to absolutely devour her pretty ass.

Her touch was so exhilarating. I longed for her touch. The feeling of being wanted and loved.

Kissing her was like a cure for me. I could lose myself in her if she'd only let me. I would let her take everything I had until there was nothing left for her to take. "I own you now." She tells me as I blink my eyes in shock. "I am not an object Romina." My hand caresses her face as she leans into my hand.

"For now you are. And I bet you wanna be used right about now." She palms my dick as I swallow a gulp of spit. Well. I guess.

Yall know what happens next hehe

till next time.