Returned Imprisonment

You held your breath as Dream entered the room. "Hello, y/n."

You were silent and fear took over your body. He slowly walked over to you. "Cat got your tongue? You look lovely with one of my masks," He smirked. 

You continued to ignore him. The axe in his hand was sharp and you didn't want to know why he had it.

Dream put the axe up against your throat. "You know, it's rude to ignore your boyfriend when he's talking to you," He scoffed.

 You couldn't fully see him due to the mask but you knew that he could sense your fear. It wasn't good that he knew. Dream's ego boosted when he made someone nervous or scared.

Why did you never visit him?

"What do you want from me, Dream?" You trembled.

 He circled around you creepily. It was terrifying. He suddenly appeared in front of you, and pulled your mask up so he could see your face.  "Use your words wisely, Y/N. Didn't I tell you that I would come for you once I escaped prison?"

You took a deep breath and looked down at the ground. Your E/C blinked when the red lights flashed again. "How did you escape?" 

He put a hand on your face. "Technoblade broke into the prison and broke me out. He broke out your friend Ranboo too."

You gasped. Ranboo? You were very close with him, when and why was he taken into the prison? And why would Techno help Dream out of prison? 

"Why would he help you?" You spat. 

Dream looked at you with a threatening glare. "Watch it. He owed me a favor." 

You sighed. "It's almost like we're back at square one again."

Dream smiled and pulled his mask up so you could see his freckled face and dirty blonde hair. His lime green eyes met your E/C eyes for the first time in a while. 

"But we're in love this time."

"It's been a long time since I've seen you, darling."

You were glad that he seemed less angry. But you were wrong.

Dream held onto his axe tightly. "Just because I love you doesn't mean I'm not mad at you." 

Would he hurt you? You knew deep down he had feelings for you. Real feelings. 

"Dream, things can go back to normal, I promise. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let them take you." 

"Let me go."

"No."

"Stay here," Dream ordered, as he put your mask back on and walked off.

No, no, no, no. He couldn't just leave you here.

But he did.