Taken for Experiments

"Who are you?" You stammered.

"I don't have much time to explain, but I'm Vikkstar and that's Lazarbeam. Dream's trying to kill us!" The brunette man explained.

"Please help," The gingerbread man looking hybrid pleaded.

The two men stood behind you as Dream an the other man slowed down their pace, seeing you protecting Vikk and Lazar. Dream pulled the top of his mask down for a minute to check that it was really you, quickly pulling it back up. You knew the other man also as soon as he came closer, the dark forest having blinded you.

It was Punz, you remembered him helping Dream in the SMP war, and the  betraying him. Who knows how they made up? But why did they have such heavy weapons, and why were they planning to kill two innocent and very little-known people between the different lands. They didn't have any value to him.

You thought Dream was trying to change... There's no way only a week of you being away drove him this insane, is there?

"Y/N?" Dream gasped.

He put his hands on your face and you quickly pushed him off. "What are you doing?" You hissed.

Lazar and Vikk started whispering to each other. "Are they-" 

"Shush, we want her to help us," Vikk whispered.

"Love, you wouldn't understand. You said you were on my side, so just trust me. And if you wish, help Punz and I," Dream pleaded.

"I was on your side until you started killing innocent people."

"I thought you changed, Dream. And I thought you were against Dream's actions, Punz?" You scoffed, crossing your arms.

Dream slid his arm around you and touched your face lightly. "Come on, love. Let's bring these two in for a little experiment."

You froze, and looked at the helpless gingerbread-hybrid and Vikkstar. They didn't deserve to die, and you didn't know what had gotten into Dream. You wouldn't just support his actions because you loved him. What he was doing now was wrong, so you were going to try your best to stop him.

Even if you failed, it would be better to say you tried your best rather than just watching them die without a fight. After seeing the final looks Lazar and Vikkstar gave you, you pushed Dream off of you and gave a hand signal to Vikkstar and Lazarbeam.

Dream and Punz quickly caught on. "Run!" You yelled, quickly running after them.

You, Lazar, and Vikk were running as fast as you possibly could, but the dark and foggy forest made it a lot harder to escape from Dream and Punz's grasp. They were catching up, and it wasn't looking very good for the three of you.

If you looked back, you only saw the two men in their heavy armor holding crossbows and netherite axes. You shivered, but kept running beside Vikk and Lazar. You had to make it out, right?

The three of you almost ran into a stone wall. It was an inclosed circle of stones and rocks. It was a dead end. You found yourself trapped, Dream and Punz pointing their weapons at you, Vikk, and Lazarbeam.

"Well-" Lazarbeam sighed.

"Dream! You're better than this! You are too, Punz!" You cried.

"I don't think you even know who I am truly, but I know everything I need to know about you, Y/N. I know that you're Dream's little girlfriend, and one of my jobs is that I keep you with him, and mainly I need to keep you from messing up our experiment," Punz smiled, getting close to you.

"I'm more than his girlfriend, I don't even know I consider myself dating him fully."

"Maybe we should run some tests on you, darling," Dream laughed.