Safe...

Your eyes blinked open to see a large room. You knew where you were as soon as you saw smiley face masks hung up on the wall. You looked around you to see Dream asleep. There was no way... First of all, you thought you had died.

This brought back memories that you didn't want to remember. You thought of the times you woke up next to Wilbur... But this time it had to be different. Dream looked cute when he was asleep...

You didn't just think that...

He looked peaceful, and his dirty blonde hair shined in the sunlight coming from the window. As you ran a hand through your hair, you noticed that it was soft and combed through nicely. That's odd, it was tangled and all over the place during the fight with Wilbur.

You were wearing a fresh shirt and pants, and your cuts were covered with bandages. Your hands no longer had blood on them. You were clean, and if you were in Dream's room, there was only one person who could have done it.

You assumed it wasn't Punz, because Dream would probably kill him if he tried to carry you. As you attempted to get up, Dream grabbed your wrist. "Y/N, you need rest. You need to heal," A sleepy Dream mumbled.

You woke up next to Wilbur and he grabbed your wrist. "Come on, sunrise just started, just go back to sleep," Wilbur had muttered.

Things really do change...

But Wilbur was gone now, and Dream was keeping you safe. Right?

"Clay, I'm ok," You spoke, running a hand through his soft hair.

"You're not..."

You fell back asleep.

But someone decided to visit you in your dream...

You were in a golden void...

"Hello?" You asked.

XD was standing in front of you. "Y/N, are you ok? I've been worried about you," He whispered, running his cold hand along your face.

"Is this real?"

"I tend to visit people in their sleep. So it's half and half," XD shrugged.

"I got injured yesterday, but Dream's taking care of me. At least for now, I think," You replied.

"I can't stand to see you with him..." XD spoke, clenching his fists.

"What?"

You thought about what XD had said to you before Dream revived you... He had said I love you.

But you couldn't be with him and Dream. And poor Punz... Why did everything have to be complicated? You just wanted to stay happy with one person, and stop the constant fighting happening in the Dream SMP, and all of the nations.

I mean, there aren't many options for people on the SMP. There is you, Hannah, Niki, Alyssa, and Puffy. You were pretty sure Puffy and Niki were taken, Alyssa dissapeared, and Hannah was corrupted by the Egg.

You had no idea where Eret was...

Well, Karl and Sapnap had no problem, since they were engaged. Why couldn't people just find someone else? You felt rude thinking that, but it made you feel horrible leading all of this people on...

Why couldn't Tina and Aimsey just move into one of the nations, honestly.

You looked up at the very tall XD. "XD I-"

"Just forget it... Go be happy, Y/N."

"XD! Wait, I-"

XD dissapeared, and you woke up with a shudder, Dream staring at you with a very concerned look.

"Are you ok? Were you having a nightmare? You were just shaking, and you seemed upset," Dream spoke in a low voice.

"I-I'm ok," You stuttered.

He sat up and pulled you into a hug. "You're ok," He whispered.

"Thanks, Clay. I love you..." You mumbled.

"I love you too. I'm going to get a shower, okay?"

You nodded, and he went into the next room and locked the door.

Poor XD...

A single tear fell down your cheek, and you decided to just sit in Dream's bed, and rest like he told you to.

That didn't last for long.

Your curious side got to you, and you started looking around his room.