Self-Debate

After a long time of walking, you arrived at Dream's doorstep. You lightly knocked on the door, having put Dream's hoodie on after entering the cold and snowy area. A masked Dream entered the door, but when he saw you, he took it off.

You tried your best to hide the title of the book. He pulled you into an embrace and gave you a kiss on the forehead. "Y/N, I'm so glad you're safe," Dream smiled, hugging you even tighter. You blushed and walked into his house, the door shutting.

XD was flirting with you big time. And even when you saw Will, Will was flirting with you. That made you feel horrible. Sometimes it was hard to not be flattered by the god and your first love. Wilbur was no ordinary love intrest. He may of changed, but you know that he's a good person deep down just like Dream.

No one bad is truly ever bad...

But no one good is every truly good...

That made you worry about having the Death Note in your hands. Wilbur had always been such a pure soul, and Dream truly got to him. The stress got to him also. He was gaslighted into believing he had to be in control, believing that Dream was his hero...

But Dream had changed since then, right?

Dream had spoke to you about his past. He had been around horrible and manipulative people, and that can really do a number on you. He only ever knew evil and gaslighting, so maybe that's why he acted the way he did...

If you were good, and you had the power of the Death Note, you could become bad... But did siding with Dream already make you bad? It was all confusing. From one point of view, you could be a traitor and a villian, but to some you could be considered a hero or a friend.

Who is who though?

What is the right side?

Why did XD trust you?

When did Wilbur truly change?

How would you get out of this alive?

Most importantly, if you did get out of this alive, what would the cost be?

In the moments you were lying down on the couch with Dream, or even when you were with Wilbur it felt calm. Or when you were with XD and when you visited Techno. It seemed like the fight was over, but it never will be.

Everything is just moving in a slow and sneaky-like manner. Wilbur could be planning to come for you any minute. He could be hiding in the shadows waiting for the perfect minute to strike... Tommy could be sick of you being with Dream, and he could attack you.

Who knows?

But if anyone found out about your Death Note, things could become pure chaos. 

More chaos than there already is....

You sat in your room with an open window, crosslegged on your bed, holding onto your Death Note, the words that were engraved facing upward.

"You have a Death Note?"

You jumped out of pure fear and turned to see a brunette boy with clout goggles staring back at you.