Dinner

The next night right after sunset, Dream came into the room he was holding you in. He had his mask off. "Would you be intrested in joining me in a fancy dinner tonight?" You looked at him helplessly.

"Do I really have a choice?" You scoffed.

Dream smiled. "Not really." You rolled your eyes and followed behind him as he started to lead you to a dining room.

You followed the man with dirty blonde hair even longer, and you entered one of the fanciest dining rooms you had ever seen. A candle sat in the middle of the table, and Dream pulled your chair out as you hesitantly sat down.

As he turned the other direction to get himself seated, you sprung up and started running the other way. "Get back here right now!" He ordered. 

You almost reached the door, but he linked his arm with yours and walked back to the room as you looked at the exit longingly. You weren't going to be leaving him anytime soon.

Dream sat you down in yor chair once again. Except this time, he tied you to the chair, but he let your arms go free so you could eat. "I'm sorry, you tried to escape. You can live with it if I had to live in a prison for over a year without you visiting me."

He placed a plate off food and a glass on drinks on the table for both of you. It looked good, so you decided to taste it. It tasted wonderful. You were surpised that he didn't poison it. 

"It tastes good," You commented.

 Dream smiled and looked at you with his lime green eyes. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, love." You almost stopped yourself from blushing.

"Try the drink," Dream suggested.

You took a sip of the pink colored drink.

You felt weird...

But Dream wouldn't poison you, he loved you.

"Try some love potion, darling," Dream smirked.