A Working Plan

"What do you want now, Y/N?" Karl sighed in annoyance.

"You know what you've done to me, and my relationship with Dream. You've been sending me to fake realities, and sending alternate evil versions of Dream to me just to make me go insane. You're trying to put me under the impression that he's evil. You want the two of us to hate each other. And you're really just torturing me."

"How else I am supposed to convince you that Dream is evil?" Karl smirked.

You slapped him. "You don't. And if it's really your life ambition to get me and Dream to break up, figure out a different way to change my mind," You scoffed.

"I feel like this way is more exciting. I'll keep using my powers on you, thanks."

"You're going to leave her alone," Quackity whispered, getting in Karl's face.

"And maybe Quackity and I will let you free if you respect my wishes and treat Quackity like you did before. God, he just wants you to want to be around him. You've just gotten rid of your life for Sapnap."

"You've thrown your life away for Dream."

"How so?" You questioned, intrested to see Karl's answer.

"You could have saved L'Manberg. You could have saved your brother. You could have saved Ranboo, and the two people that Dream killed. You could have became a good person and you could have kept your many friends. Now you just lock yourself up in Dream's prison and follow him around," Karl explained, smirking in satisfaction at your anger.

"I do not! Those people didn't die because of me!"

"Oh, yes they did. Stop hiding from what you truly are."

"Oh my god, SHUT UP!" You yelled, punching Karl as his nose started to bleed.

You could see Quackity smiling next to you. "Trust me, Y/N, he really is a good person. But Sapnap and time-traveling everywhere messes up his mind," He whispered.

"But I'm glad that someone is showing him that."

"I guesss he knows about what happened at Dream's lab."

"Hey Karl, did you know that I died and came back? Did you know that I tried my best to sacrifice myself? That's what I thought," You spoke, giving Karl a death stare as he wiped blood off his face.

"Should we take him back to the prison?" You asked.

"Yep, hopefully Dream will let us use a cell for Karl despite what I did to him... I know you must hate me for that, I'm sorry mi amor..."

"Hey, you and Dream both hate Karl right now. I'm sure you can come to an agreement on this."

You and Quackity pulled Karl along in his handcuffs as you walked to the prison. When you got there, you opened the door with the keycard Dream had got you. As you started to walk to the cells, Dream stood in front of the three of you.

"Why did you bring him in here?" Dream grunted, clenching his fists.

"Listen, can we use a cell for Karl? Quackity comes in peace," You pleaded.

"Come on, I don't know if I can say no to that face," Dream replied, staring at you.

He had his mask on, but he was looking out the side of it.

Quackity looked upset. 

"Is that a yes?" You smiled.

"Sure. Quackity and Karl, you better not try anything," Dream demanded, walking off.

"I told you he'd say yes."

"Only because he's a simp."

"Quackity, you're a simp."

"True."

The two of you shoved Karl into one of the cells, locking the door tightly. You watched as he looked at you through bars. It felt good to finally get a bit of revenge on Karl. These cells are supposed to be very secure, so you assumed that they would be able to hold Karl without his powers.

You had removed his handcuffs for now. Quackity left the cell room you were in, probably to explore. You were left alone, guarding Karl.

"Hey, Y/N, do you remember that favor I told you about?" Karl asked in an innocent tone.