Forever

Hi :)))) It's my Birthday, and enjoy the story!

You were influenced under the love potion for weeks. When it was time for Dream to give you your dose of the pink drink, you backed away from him. "Please, stop. I get it, ok?"

He held the pink glass in his hands. "Will you listen to me? Will you love me?" Dream questioned. 

You nodded as he smirked. "Very well." You took a deep breath. Thank god.

"You'll be by my side forever, Y/N," Dream told you.

You sat down in defeat. Was he right? Maybe Dream wouldn't kill you, but he would hurt your friends. e wouldn't get mad at what you were about to ask.

"Yes, darling?"

You looked him up and down. "Is this your revenge?" Thankfully, he didn't seem that angry.

"I suppose so. I just couldn't bring myself to hurt or kill you," Dream explained.

You nodded, biting down on your lip. Why couldn't Dream just let you go free? Why couldn't he just be a normal boyfriend? There was no leaving him when he was this crazy.

Even Wilbur has changed. He even said himself that if he ever came back that he would be different. It was a fair but scary warning. But Wilbur would never return to you. Even if he did, there would be no chance at ever being with him again. There would be no way Dream would let that happen.

This experience made you realize how Dream was pretty much controlling you and your life. It was sad. Deep inside he's a good man, but he just has an intresting and intimidating personality. 

"Love? Are you there?"

You must have zoned out. "Yeah, I am."

"I've heard some news. As I said, you can't leave me. And some of your friends including people such as Niki are looking for you, and they're spreading word of the rescue mission. I can't have them worried about you or else they will take you from me. I need you to send a video to them to let them know that you're okay. Can you do that?"

You nodded. Were you really okay though? You sat on a chair in the clean dining room and looked at an unmasked Dream who had a camera set up. He was holding cards. The ropes were invisible, but you were tied to the chair. You had claimed that you wouldn't run away, but Dream was just "being safe".

"Go ahead."

You had to find a way to signal for help. Yes, you loved Dream. But you didn't want to be locked up your whole life.

"Hey everyone! I heard that you guys were worried about me," You read.

Dream gave you a thumbs up. You knew that Dream knows sign language, but what he didn't know was a secret code that you and Niki had made together.

"I'm fine and safe!" You said, while signaling help with your hands.

"I'm just going to be away for a while," You added, signaling what the outside of the house looked like. When you were under the effects of the potion, he had taken you outside twice. It was amazing to be in nature when you were hardly ever outside anymore.

"Don't worry about me, I'll see you guys sometime soon! Bye!"

Dream smiled and put a hand on your shoulder,  removing the invisible ropes. "Good job, y/n. I guess I can trust you."

You gave him a fake smile.