An Unknown Teleportation

Of course, I'm not ending this book, I might even make it into a trilogy. But in honor of Valentine's Day coming up, I'm starting a side project (another in-progress x reader). It will be a C! Techno x Reader. This is my main story, but since v-day is coming, why not make another one?

You backed up against the wall as he kept walking toward you. You couldn't move back anymore, so you started to stand up, but he put a hand on you, gently pushing you back down. Relax, darling, relax," XD said in a fake sweet tone.

How did he expect you to relax? He had just teleported you to an unknown place, and now he had your hands tied and he wasn't letting you leave. Aparently you were also apart of "Sapnap's plan". You and Sapnap were friends, so he wouldn't hurt you, would he? Would XD hurt you? You took a deep breath and XD stopped crouching down to your level.

Maybe it was best to be kind to them, especially if they were considering the possibility of killing you.

"What is Sapnap's plan?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that, my love."

XD was just getting on your nerves at this point. He had to call you a name almost every sentence, and he was keeping something very important from you. Whatever happened to him and you being super close?

You rejecting him obviously made him sour, taking away the sweetness of the god previously.

"You bettter watch your thoughts," XD commented.

You had forgotten that he could read your mind.

"And if I don't?" 

XD tilted his head. He walked closer to you once again, and pulled you off the ground to be directly in front of them. There wasn't much space inbetween the two of you. XD towere dover you with his height, and he pulled you closer to him.

"Just listen for me, can you do that? I've not going to give you a choice in who you pick soon," XD retorted.

"Between you and Dream..." You muttered.

"If you don't go back to Dream, you only have one choice left."

"Me."

You sighed as he released you. "XD, can't we just be friends?"

"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" He raged, causing you to jump.

"My lord, she's going to be worse than BadBoyHalo soon," he grumbled.

You had heard him. "What's wrong with Bad?"

"EVERYTHING!"

You shovered once again at his deep voice yelling at you. XD sensed your fear. He looked at you in regret, pulling you into an embrace. You accepted it in confusion. Gods hug tight... "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Here was an almighty god who was trying to play the bad guy a minute ago, and now he was apologizing for being too loud. Deep down, he's soft. XD just wants to be intimidating, and sometimes he can.

"This is why some of them see me as a monster. It's hard to control my anger."

"I'm sorry, XD..."

"Don't think you're off the hook."

You frowned. "Oh."

As you and XD talked for a bit, you saw a figure approaching. XD sat you down on a chair, the ropes appearing on your hands once again. When the man came fully in the room, you realized who it was. It was Sapnap, and he was holding a weapon. He was in full armor.

"Y/N," Sapnap smirked.