The United Plan to Take Down Karl

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

"Woah, I think I need to know the catch before I work with you. It could lead to my death or something," You responded.

"I promise I won't hurt you."

"Fine, what do we do first?"

"I wil go over to Sapnap and tell him that I'm willing to make up with Karl and I need to talk with him. I'll be in a private room with Karl, and then you'll come in and we'll take him and we'll cuff his hands so he can't use his powers, along with taking his teleportation goggles and time-traveling book, so he won't be able to use his powers fully. And then we'll make sure he leaves you alone, and hopefully we can lock him in Pandora's Vault for a bit if it's ok with Dream," Quackity explained.

"This is the first good idea you've ever had," You smiled.

"Hey, no need to insult me, mi amor."

"Well, you know the way to where they are staying, lead the way."

"Kinoko Kingdom," Quackity sighed, an upset look on his face.

"Do you not like it there?"

"Karl started it without me. He invited Sapnap, George, and others to be there with him. He didn't even think to have me help alongside him, Sapnap, and George. Karl betrayed me and he never even apologized. I still despise him for it. I wanted to be a part of Kinoko Kingdom too..." Quackity explained with a frown.

"I'm so sorry, Quackity. We'll stop Karl from hurting the two of us."

Quackity nodded, and the two of you started on your journey to Kinoko Kingdom.

It was a very long walk, and it took an insane amount of time. When you arrived there, your eyes were blessed. Kinoko Kingdom was beautiful. It was lit up with lanterns and fancy lights. There was giant mushroom huts and treehouses.

There were tall lit up buildings with a body of water. The land was covered with more mushrooms and flowers. It embraced the beauty of nature and colors. The builders and decorators truly had outdone themselves. You understood another reason that Quackity was so upset that he wasnt included in the kingdom.

"It is really beautiful. I'm sorry again Quackity," You whispered.

"It really is magnificent."

"Are you ready?"

"Let's go get Karl," Quackity smirked.

Quackity went inside the building Karl and Sapnap were having a conversation in, and you waited a bit further away in a bush. Hopefully Quackity could convince Karl to come outside with him. You heard the three of them talking, and after a while of conversation, Karl and Quackity walked outside side-by-side.

The two of them walked and Quackity turned to you. You stepped out of your bush and hid behind a nearby building. Quackity winked at you, and you nodded. You ran toward Karl, and at the same time, you and Quackity knocked him to the ground, holding Karl down on either side. He yelped in suprise.

"Quackity? Y/N?! What are you two doing? How did Y/N get here?!"

"Isn't it obvious, Karl?" You smirked.

"Quackity... You shared the location of our base... And you betrayed me..." Karl gasped.

"You betrayed him first," You retorted.

"What now? You're going to kil me?" Karl spoke in annoyance, struggling inbetween you and Quackity as you pulled him up.

"We're going to take you with us."