Cute Moments

Oh yeah, I know Wilbur's cannon height is 6'5 or 6'6, and I imagine Dream's character to also be tall (Dream is over 6'0 irl), and his height is prob around 6'3-6'6. Ranboo is 8'5, Schlatt is 6'6, so that's why Y/N is considered "short" lol. If you're closer to their heights then go you lol, I hope all of you have had a nice day<3

You woke up with a yawn, and Dream was fast asleep. You stepped off the bed quitely, being careful to not wake him. You hated that he had all of these people after him. They wanted to kill him... No one really deserves death, even after what Dream did, he can change, and he was changing, at least that's what you believe.

You walked into the bathroom in Dream's room, and combed through your H/C hair, looking at yourself in the mirror to make sure you at least look decent. With a smile, you left the room, silently opening the door, and closing it, leaving Dream alone in his room as you started to walk throughout the building.

While you looked around, you saw a bedroom that you had never seen before. The door was open, and you could see a large bed and another gallery of weapons, along with some sketches and paintings hung up. There were pieces of jewlery scattered around a small and confined desk. It must be Punz's room.

You didn't want to intrude on him, since he could be sleeping this early just like Dream is, so you started to walk further down the hall. The place was nice, you had to admit. They were able to have fancy rooms mixed in with a high-tech lab.

It was impressive. Even if the labs were being used for something horrible, you didn't expect Dream to have so much prepared. Maybe he learned from his mistakes, and he wouldn't do this to anymore people.

Hopefully.

You needed to find out more about these blood vines, and more about why Quackity wouldn't leave you alone. More importantly, why the vines were trying to kill or control you. You had no use to them...

As you started to unlock the front door, you felt someone push you away from the door, and you felt your back touch the wall lightly. They were gentle. You looked up to see Dream's freckled face and his fluffy dirty blonde hair that was now dry. He wore one of his lime hoodies like most days, and he was looking down at you from his height overprotectively.

You can been calling him Clay often, but sometimes you still wanted to call him Dream. It was always confusing. His chosen name is cool, but it just made it harder to choose to call him Clay or Dream in the moment. If you weren't close with him and called him Clay, he would probably hate you. You had learned that your first few encounters with Dream.

He put one his hands on each of your arms, looking you up and down with a firm grip. "Clay, let go," You pleaded.

"I don't want you to go outside until we've figured out everything with those vines. It's dangerous," Dream whispered, gently putting his hand on your face.

"I'll be ok. I need to find out why the vines are after me. I'll never know if I don't go out and see. Plus, I need to get some fresh air," You argued.

"Stay in for me, Y/N, please."

You felt like you had to say yes when you saw his adorable smile and his puppy eyes. "But I want to... I can't do this! Stop your puppy eyes, Clay! They make you look too cute," You laughed.

Dream blushed. "I know. That's why I do them," He smiled.

"You completely lost any part of you that was ever intimidating. You've went soft again."

Dream just stared at you. And with no words, he threw you over his shoulders and headed off to a large room you hadn't seen before on the house side of the building. This must have been where he lived most of the time.

"Put me down!'" You laughed. 

Dream walked into a hangout room, and dropped you on the couch and off him, embracing you tightly. For a moment in the hallway, you hoped he wasn't taking you somewhere to kill you. It was a stupid and funny thought, but hey, anything is possible.

Punz sat on the other side of the couch awkwardly as the two of you blushed madly, hugging and laughing. The two of you were doing what he called simping. Why did he have to watch this? 

"Hey guys..."

You and Dream turned around to see Punz giving a small wave. "Uh hi," You spoke, embarrased.

"Dream's really went from the leader of a killer SMP to a complete simp," Punz laughed.

"Did not," Dream pouted.

You had to agree with Punz one that one.

"I wholeheartedly agree, Punz," You announced.

Dream started tickling you.

"I HATE PEOPLE WHO TICKLE ME!" You yelled, laughing.

After fighting in a merciless war against Dream, you would have never imagined you sitting beside him like this. You would have never imagined yourself laughing and blushing around your old enemy. What were you doing?

Maybe you and Dream were meant to be together.

Maybe you and Wilbur were just not meant to be.