Visiting a Friend

This contains events from recent lore such as the prison break just so everyone knows :)

You woke up the next morning to see Wilbur asleep on the other end of the couch. As you tiptoed out of the door, he awoke with a jolt. He seemed tired and confused. You just wanted to visit your best friend, Technoblade. After you had many issues with him before during the festival, you had forgiven him.

Techno went through lots of stress, and you couldn't blame him for his trauma. One of the things that Dream had said to you had left you worried and confused. He had mentioned that Ranboo was put in prison. And he never told you if he was okay. Ranboo meant a lot to you, and he was a good friend after Wilbur's "death".

But when you had left everyone, that had meant that you left Ranboo. So many things happened without you, and you felt regret within your choice of leaving everyone. Wilbur's death was just too hard on you, along with your brother's death aswell. Letting them take Dream into prison was also a hard choice for you.

But now, Wilbur was back and Dream was out of prison. Maybe Dream could change? And Wilbur seemed to be just fine. Maybe things would go back to normal. But there would always be an undecided factor. Who would you devote your love to? Wilbur or Dream.

"Y/N? Where are you going?" Wilbur's sweet voice questioned.

You paused and turned to face him. "I need to visit your brother." Wilbur looked as if he was in panic.

"Tommy?" He looked horrifed at this point.

"I don't know why you're so worried, I want to visit Techno," You laughed.

He seemed more calm. Wilbur got up from the couch and walked over to you. "Please be careful, and be back by sunset, ok? I don't want anything to happen to you," He requested.

You nodded, and he gave you a kiss on the head, and you embraced him. "I'll see you soon, Will," You smiled.

The snow started to fall harder. You started your journey to Techno's house, and found him by his fireplace. "Y/N?" He said, somewhat in shock.

You sat down on the arm of the chair he was sitting in. You looked at his pink hair, and his red eyes stared into your eyes. You put a hand on his shoulder with a smile that soon turned into a slight frown. "Tech, we need to talk." He seemed to agree.

Technoblade led you to a small table that had a seat on either end. He pulled out your chair for you. "Take a seat, please." You listened, as the two of you were now seated across from each other.

"What did you need to talk about? I've missed you, Y/N," Techno smiled.

You took a sip of the hot chocolate he had just given you. "I heard that you broke Dream out of prison, is that correct?" You questioned.

Techno nodded, with a sip of his hot chocolate. "That's correct. I owed him a favor. Y/N, you know I'm not really on a side and I go on and off with him. I know he kidnapped you before, but have you had any issues with him?" You stared at Techno.

"Well I may have just been kidnapped by him for weeks until your brother saved me."