Epilogue

Dream was still crying over the fact that he hadn't revived you yet. It was too dangerous. Wilbur threatened a lot of things for when you came back. It wasn't safe for you. He was trying to find somewhere safe. And he was defintely trying to find a way to make you immortal. Dream couldn't find XD anywhere.

He felt so guilty. His powers weren't even fully working. It had been some months since your death. You were going to hate him, and he knew it. You hadn't even came to visit him as a ghost, which proves his point.

Meanwhile, Ranboo suggested the idea of you going to the real world as a ghost. You didn't want to. You were scared of what was to come. You actually did try once, but it didn't work. So, you had just lost hope.

After months, XD had heard about your death. He stood in front of Dream. "You want to give her some sort of powers, don't you?" he scoffed.

"I do..."

"Maybe she would live if she had a book like me and Sapnap."

"I guess I could find something," XD sighed.

"But only for her. Don't think that I'm doing this for you."

Dream nodded. 

"And what kind of jerk leaves her alone for this long?"

"I don't know, XD. I guess I'm just scared."

"Well, stop being scared. Stop crying. That's not going to help her, is it? I'll come to you when I'm ready," XD grumbled.

"One more thing, XD?"

"Yeah?"

"The revive book isn't really working the way it's supposed to. I orginally tried to start the process of reviving her, but it hasn't worked."

"I'll fix it."

"Ok..."

"Go on for now."

Dream left, standing in the pouring rain, tears falling down his face. His mask was on the ground. XD was right, he is a jerk. You were probably going crazy. What was wrong with him? A lot of things actually.

He could still hear your voice. He could still see you in his dreams.

The third and final book coming out soon :)

If you have any suggestions for Y/N's "powers" or god book, comment them :)

A/N- Ty for the all of the amazing suggestions, I had a few of them in my thoughts already! But I love the other inspo I've seen!