The Wish

I'm quitting wattpad, I'm sorry guys :( read till the end

Everyone rushed to help him, while you sat in shock. Dream sat at his chair, slightly smirking. You could see the bottom of his mouth, while the mask covered the upper part of his face. Dream had done it, hadn't he?

You rushed over to him, and pulled him toward you by his hood. He quickly stood up and faced you. You couldn't believe him, well if he did do it. It was very likely. You didn't love or even like Wilbur, but this was still wrong.

"Did you do it?" You whisper-shouted, quiet enough that the others wouldn't hear.

"Maybe.."

"Me and Dream are going to look for medical supplies," You lied, dragging Dream into the prison.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you! I'm telling them-"

Dream put his hand over your mouth. "Shhhh."

"We're finally going to be able to have our happy ending," Dream whispered.

"This isn't the way to go, Clay..."

"Well, I've got to get rid of a few others-"

Dream was out of his mind...  He was just going to kill everyone who was "in the way" of your relationship. It was insane. You wanted the same as him, but you didn't want to go this far. He poisoned Wilbur, and you just couldn't handle that. You couldn't handle Wilbur dying again. His death would haunt you.

Even if you didn't do it, you would always blame yourself. Especially if Dream caused it. You were tied to all of Dream's actions, actually. Well, at least according to almost everyone else. If Dream killed someone, you would suddenly become a murderer. That's how it works in this world. Karl and Sapnap were only after you because of Dream afterall.

"No, that's not how we have a good life together. We deal with our problems, but we don't kill people."

"That's not my style, darling. I don't just talk things out. Life doesn't work like that."

"Clay, please, stop. I know you're trying to help, but you're just making it worse for us," You begged.

"Please just leave it to me," Dream requested.

"I'm going back out," You spoke firmly, going back to where Wilbur was, Dream following close behind you.

"We couldn't find anything. Oh my gosh, is he ok?" You spoke.

Wilbur was on the ground, his brothers crouching over him. "One wish," Techno muttered.

"Tech, what wish?" You asked softly.

A tall figure appeared. One with a mask and wings. XD. You hadn't seen him in so long. You weren't sure if you were happy or sad. He still had his halo. XD wasn't very happy with you, at least he wasn't the last time you spoke to him. You sat in silence as he walked over to the brothers. Punz and Purpled stood to the side, trying to process what was going on.

"XD?" Techno questioned.

"I am here to grant you a wish."

"Do you want to save your friend?"

"Wilbur..." Techno mumbled.

April fools! I'm not quitting wattpad! Sorry for the short chapter!