Revived

If you like Peter Parker I'm starting a Peter Parker x Reader fanfic that takes place during nwh :)

Happy Holidays :)

Dream had brought you in for the night, and he carried you up to your room. He smiled at you, as your eyes started to blink shut. "Goodnight, darling," Dream spoke. You smiled and turned over. 

He blushed, and left the room. The night was silent, and you had fallen into a deep sleep. Wilbur had found the house you were in and had taken a ladder and climbed up to the window of your room. There was a knock on your window, and you suddenly jolted awake. Who could that be? It was even late at night.

Dream wouldn't want you to answer.

But you decided to anyways. You were thankfully still in your daily clothes. You pulled the blinds away and saw a man at your window. His face was covered, but you opened it for him. "Who are you?" You whispered.

He placed a hand on your face and you looked at him in confusion. You didn't even know the man. "Please be quiet, I don't want him to hear you," You spoke. The man stared into your eyes and finally took his hood off so you could see his face.

He had fluffy brown hair, brown eyes, and... wait... "Wilbur?" You gasped. He smiled.

"Yes, my love." Tears started to stream down your face. 

"I thought you were dead," You replied, in shock.

Wilbur put a hand on your chin and ran his fingers through your H/C hair. He stared at you in awe for minutes of silence. He was back, and you were his again. "I love you," Wilbur whispered. You fell into his embrace. You couldn't return his love...

Wilbur held onto you, and helped you climb down the ladder. The two of you walked off in the snow, but you paused. "Will, I can't believe your back." He smiled. "But I can't come with you, I'll be in trouble," You trembled.

"It's okay, you're safe with me, my love." The two of you walked off to an unknown cabin in the snow. It was far from Dream's place, so you had to be safe from him for now. You hoped. But Wilbur was truly back. But what if Wilbur was right when he said that he would be different? Was he lying?

No, Wilbur loved you. He wouldn't do anything to hurt you.