A Plan With Punz

Dream had tears running down his face, and his mask was thrown on the ground. You have never seen Dream this vunerable or upset before. He usually never takes his mask off aside from when he's around you. He didn't want others to see his face, and he wanted to appear more threatening with his mask on.

You felt dizzy, and as you attempted to get up you were shaky and fell back down. You wiped sweat off of your forehead, and your eyes widened in suprise as Dream pulled you into a tight embrace. It felt as if he was going to suffocate you to death. That would be the second time you'd die to Dream in the past hour. 

You wanted to laugh and jokingly tell him to let you breath. You wanted to hug him tighter and tell him you loved him. But the words never escaped your mouth, and the actions nevr happened. I guess you could say that you had a grudge against Dream and Punz for trying to kill Lazarbeam and Vikkstar, ultimately killing you.

"Y/N? Speak to me," Dream croaked, pulling away from you, your hand still in his. 

"I'm here," You sighed. It was all going to happen again.

He helped you up, as you balanced against Punz on the way inside of the building once again. If they thought you would switch your side just because you died, they were wrong. You still had hope for Lazarbeam and Vikkstar.

"Where are they?" You demanded.

"Lazarbeam and Vikkstar?" Dream questioned.

You gave him a death stare, and he put his mask back so you could just see majority of his lips and part of his freckled face. He knew exactly who you meant from the start. Dream was trying to play dumb, wasn't he?

"I'll take that as a yes. They're back in their testing tubes," He said, as you turned around to see them.

"I'll be killing them forever soon, my darling."

"You wouldn't dare."

"I'm sorry, but it must be done. Punz, take her to her room," Dream ordered.

"What?" You yelled, attempting to kick and hit Punz as he dragged you to your "room". The room had white walls like the rest of the lab, with a twin size bed, along with a nightstand, your own bathroom and shower, along with a comfortable seat to sit in. It wasn't a huge room, that's for sure. There were no windows or anything, and you felt even more trapped when you heard Punz lock the door.

Great. You had to get out of here, you didn't want XD or Wilbur to have to come and save you. You weren't very sure if you wanted to see an angry Wilbur looking for your Death Note. What if he or Dream found it? You gulped at the thought. Maybe if you regained Dream's trust, or made a friendship with Punz.

You had an even better plan.

It would disgust you, but what if you tried to flirt with Punz? Yes, of course you loved Dream, but this wouldn't be as extreme as what he did to you. You couldn't feel bad if he tortured you, killed you, and pratically controls your life.

No, you didn't actually love Punz. But if you flirted with him and got Dream jealous, the two would break out in a fight, because Dream can't handle someone trying to "steal" you from him. Poor XD watching from above would have no clue.

You felt bad for doing this to Dream, but after all of this is over maybe you'd live a good life with him. Your plan is just a little form of revenge, a taste of Dream's own medicine. It wouldn't be anything extreme, of course. You didn't want Punz to end up like Dream or Wilbur and also be after you. That would be a nightmare.

After some time of thinking and laying on your bed, Punz walked into the room with a tray of food. As he handed it to you and got up to leave, you grabbed his arm. "Hey, why don't you stay so we can talk?" You requested.

"Sure," Punz shrugged, sitting down on the bed next to you.

"So, what do you need, Dream's girlfriend?" He joked.

"I don't actually love him, you know," You replied. Even though at heart, that was a complete lie. 

"Really? Do you have anyone that you actually return feelings for? I've heard lots about you and Wilbur also."

"Me and Wilbur were done a while ago. I only see Dream as a friend," You sighed. Another lie.

"There is someone though. I've been seeing him a bit more lately. He's pretty tall, and he's friends with Dream."

Punz's face went red. "Sounds like someone I know," He smirked.

"Hmm, maybe."