He Knows

Niki got your message right away. As soon as she saw your hand signals, she realized where you were and who had taken you. 

She showed it to the others and you confidently walked around the place Dream was keeping you in. They would come in anytime and Dream would have no clue. This way, you wouldn't have to get hurt and they wouldn't have to either hopefully. Dream kept a close eye on you as you sat down on your bed.

The room he had given you was actually pretty nice. Everything was comfy and clean, but there was something unsettling about it. Maybe it was the chains beside your bed. You started to lay down. You didn't feel like changing clothes. It was getting darker and you were exhausted. If only you could wake up the next morning with your friends.

You felt your head fall onto the pillow. But the next second, you were dragged out of the room. You screamed as you were dragged through a dark hallway and shoved into a room. 

"What is going on?" You demanded. You felt rope go around your waist and arms. You let out another scream for help. "Dream!"

Whoever had taken you put a gag on you. Your screams were muffled and you were trying to fight back, but they had big hands that had a tight grip on you. They pushed you against the wall and put one finger in front of your mouth. "Calm down, my love." 

Was that Dream's voice?

He held your face and you knew that it was Dream as soon as you saw his lime eyes glowing in the dark. You couldn't back up anymore. Your words couldn't come out. Dream smirked and crouched down more to your level. He knows.

"I know what you did, Y/N," Dream's sour voice spoke. But how? It was a code that only you and Niki knew. And if anyone besides her were to know it, it would be someone like Jack or one of your other friends. 

"You aren't going to get to speak for a bit. I'm going to be doing the talking, do you understand?" You nodded, shaking.

"I know your silly hand signals. You're not slick."

"I thought I could turst you. But now I know that I can't.

You nodded, and looked up at him as he pulled down your gag for a minute and took off your ropes. He led you back to your room. "Do you understand?" You nodded once again. "I'm sorry." He chained you to your bed.

"Sweet dreams, my love."

In the meantime, Wilbur was getting close to the place Dream was keeping you at. But Dream knew he would have to move locations. Wilbur had gotten access to the video, and sadly, Niki had showed him some of the emergency parts of your code.