Chapter 18: The Complexity Of One's Mind Is Not As One Would Thought

Author's Note: Because I happen to like this fanfic more than my first one, so I'm updating this more often than What Was Worth A Heart. Lol. 

I just read K30 and finally got to know Anubis better, hence some improvements for the plot. The title may change later, and so will the cover. Expect a lot of psychology, business stuff and made up stuff because none of us really know the into-depths of both Shao Long and Anubis. Also, to those who have read K32 and K34, I am in dire need of help. I'm thinking of including Hans in this, maybe Ethan as well, and honestly I know jack shit about either of them, so that's gonna be a problem. If I can't use these characters, I'm gonna have to use more OCs, which I am trying to avoid because I'm simply bad at it, no joke. 

But anyway, here's an image of what I think Leo would look like. I just realized in the latest chapter that Leo and Leon is too close for names and can't help but mentally slap myself. Aiyo. 

The relationship between Leo and Shao Long is completely platonic, and Leo may or may not be given a love interest, whether it is another OC or not totally depends on my change of heart

The relationship between Leo and Shao Long is completely platonic, and Leo may or may not be given a love interest, whether it is another OC or not totally depends on my change of heart. I myself have no idea yet. (And yes he has earrings. The only one between the two that doesn't is Shao Long lol)

Character information: 

Full name: Leo Luo (apparently it's the name of a real life Chinese actor but okay)

Age: 16 (Shao Long doesn't know this lol, he thought he was 17)

Birthday: 22 July 20XX 

Origin: Hong Kong (likes to travel around on his own so it took a while before Shao Long knew this)

Height: 171 cm (around a few cm taller than Shao Long)

Summary of character: A partial Shao Long simp at heart, likes to smile, likes to bother both Shao Long and Anubis, actually shady, actually evil (but nit really), was once an emotionless kid with fake masks because he can't understand people, like at all. He learned how to be 'normal' through Shao Long and Anubis for some reason since they first met at 10 y/o. Plenty smart, he breaths mathematics and knows a damn lot. He could use them brain juice, but his common sense hit almost zero, I think. 

Author-san happen to be in slight bad mood, and therefore more prone to cursing, which is why this fanfic is the best option for me to vent. Like legit. I'm glad I created this. 

➽───────────────❥

"Silver strings, golden marionette," Leo hummed to himself as he stared straight ahead, ignoring the Egyptian king next to him "But it seems to go both ways." 

Always the poetic person, Anubis thought. Almost at every turn, to him most of all, Leo liked to say words he sometimes couldn't fathom, but not today. Today, he knew what Leo meant. Sometimes Anubis wished he doesn't though.