Chapter 26: In Path To World Peace, There Is Democracy

I am here to share good news to y'all, and some changes as well. 

Well first off, my IGCSE results are out and dare I say, it COULD'VE BEEN FAR WORSE WITH HOW MUCH I HAVEN'T SRUDIED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, BUSY FINDING INFOS AND DATAS JUST TO WRITE FANFICTIONS AND I DID NOT REGRET IT. 

Second, changes. 

New confirmed setting y'all need to know. 

Age of Ru-er: 5 (not three)

Year Shao Long, Anubis And Leo met: When they were 10. (Not 11) 

If there's more, I will inform them later. Sincerely apologizes for the confusion. I didn't do notes. At all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

The number of problems Evan found himself with these days almost impressed him more than it should. One of the most stressful years in his life included the time when he struggled to get by in university as a scholarship student. Having only just learned how to read a few years back and then being the top student in his tertiary school, that was an accomplishment that will forever be his ego booster.

However, it's been years, long years since he was faced with multiple problems at the same time. Not like the time the Academy was infected with influenza, or when Alex went headfirst into trouble at every chance he got, no.

It's the kind of problem where nothing was related and all of which needed his attention altogether.

Evan knew from long before that the Academy's treasury will not suffice for the event, and this was honestly his plan to let the princes solve this on their own, and maybe grow some spine from it afterwards. The problem comes when he realized that one of his students had a more adult-like brain than he thought. Xi Shao Long's approach in handling the case was something that not even Evan had done before. As the owner of a company himself, he wasn't the one who arranged and plan everything that goes on in his company. He had more important tasks at hand, and those tiny jobs fall to the hands of officers, specifically under the branch of the executive of operation and finance.

He did know how much or what their job covers and how they work, but how Shao Long worked it out was totally different from what he was used to.

He had heard from Alex about Shao Long's plan on how the meetings will be covered next, particularly about how he will be discussing out the ideas with Gion and Alex.

At first, Evan did want to say that this will take unnecessary time, because two months and a half is an extremely short duration for anyone, even Shao Long, to gather that much money. They needed to start their plans by next week at most, and to think that not even one of those plans are even confirmed yet.

But the longer he thought about it, and the longer he watched Shao Long's work, his data, his records, his tabs and everything else, the more he understood that this wasn't taking time at all.

To think, Abraham Lincoln once said, "Give me six hours to cut down a tree, and I'll spend the first four sharpening my axe."

Evan thought of it as ridiculous, but Shao Long's action did make sense.

They were going to use all of the Student Council members' ideas, or at least most of them, which amounts up to 30. To complete 30 plans within two months and a half sounds impossible, since each work will take them at least a week to begin and another week to operate.

So to this, he raised questions among the princes during a short meeting with Evan present. He asked how they were going to complete all those plans within such limited time, and honestly, Evan did want to hear what Shao Long had to say.