𝟭-𝟭

𝟭-𝟭28th of February 1912Yabetsu Forest» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘀 «三銃士

𝟭-𝟭
28th of February 1912
Yabetsu Forest
» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘀 «
三銃士

𝟭-𝟭28th of February 1912Yabetsu Forest» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘀 «三銃士

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The beautiful, green trees shone under the dashing moonlight that illuminated the forest. Water droplets from the recent rain splashed carefully from the leaves onto the dirt below.

There was not a rustle in the bush as the sun welcomed the moon. It seemed as though all living creatures had fled the forest in its entirety.

Three young demon slayers walked together, each step and breath harmonious. Silence surrounded them, each too focused on their breathing and surroundings to utter a word. They looked to be trying to find someone,

Or something.

All three of the demon slayers wore a unique Haori over their slayer uniform. On their right hip, a unique Niriichin sword lay, strapped to their white belts. However, the sharp weapon was safely covered to prevent unnecessary injury. On their faces were Kitsune fox masks, however, each mask was unique to the person.

A soft whistle filled the area, causing the three to stop in their tracks.

"Did you hear that?" The tall, green-haired boy whispered. Neither of the other two answered, and the girl raised a finger to her lips to signal him to be quiet.

The girl then bent her legs and bursts up into the air. She landed softly on the closest and highest tree branch. She then crouched down in the branch to cover her body with the leaves and prevent being spotted.

Her peering eyes intently scanned the area for the large creature the three were searching for. The two boys on the ground watched her as she stood upright again and jumped off the tree branch. She began to plummet towards the ground.