𝟭-𝟮

𝟭-𝟮29th of February 1912Mount Okutama» 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹𝘁𝘆 «残虐行為

𝟭-𝟮
29th of February 1912
Mount Okutama
» 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹𝘁𝘆 «
残虐行為

𝟭-𝟮29th of February 1912Mount Okutama» 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹𝘁𝘆 «残虐行為

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The cold winter cut through the air in the form of snow. Little white flakes snowed throughout the air, and the ground was covered in white.

Little creatures scampered along the ground, their big, bushy tails bouncing along with them. Little paw marks were covered by the strong snowy winds.

The sound of heavy breathing and staggered footsteps interfered with the peaceful song of the forest. It was a young boy and his sister, and he was barely 13. His eyes remained on the path ahead of him, his laboured chest was expanding and contracting, a panicked expression on his face as his dying sister began to stir on his back.

Then, she lifted her head and began to scream and groan as if she was possessed. Her eyes were whitened and her teeth sharp. This threw the young boy off, and both lunged sideways and off a nearby cliff.

Luckily for him, he lands on a soft pile of snow, although he remained winded. He looked up at the leafless trees above, trying to process what had just happened. "Nezuko!!" He screamed, instantly shooting up in a hyphened state.

He almost falls back over when he sees his younger sister, Nezuko, standing up. Her head was lowered, and worry filled Tanjiro's heart. "Nezuko..." he quickly gets up and places his hands on her shoulders.

Worry turns into fear as Nezuko growls at him, an inhumane look in her eyes. She lunged at him, her mouth wide open - ready for a bite. Luckily, Tanjiro grabbed a nearby stick and held it in front of him.

The girl bit on the stick, and the realisation hit Tanjiro. She was now a demon.

He struggled against her suddenly strong state, her eyes glaring down at him, fighting for a taste of her brother's blood. Memories of the once sweet and timid girl flashed in his mind, "How could this have happened? How could she be a demon now!?" he thought to himself.