𝟮-𝟳

𝟮-𝟳23rd of March 1913Lady Tamayo's Residence» 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 «てまり遊び

𝟮-𝟳
23rd of March 1913
Lady Tamayo's Residence
» 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 «
てまり遊び

𝟮-𝟳23rd of March 1913Lady Tamayo's Residence» 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 «てまり遊び

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

KABAM!

Pieces of wood fly in every direction, hitting and breaking against the three standing walls of the small room the group sat in.

They fly to the floor, hoping to keep away from the impact. Debris, and Temari balls. Small, seemingly harmless toys. The very same things that ripped a massive hole in the wall.

A menacing, almost sardonic giggle cuts through the chilling air.

It came from the owner of the Temari balls, a female demon with a black bob and traditional clothes. Beside her, was a male demon with short black hair and eyes on his masculine hands. His eyes were closed tightly, and a smug grin rested on his thin lips.

"Just like Yahaba said, a structure appeared in a place that didn't have anything there before!" The girl squeals, throwing ball after ball at the cowering victims of Lady Tamayo's estate.

And, for once in a long while, the seal comes off of the house - making it completely visible.

"Seems like they used a Blood Demon Art capable of hiding things. There is a Demon Hunter and four demons along with them? What is going on..." The male demon mutters, touching his forehead lightly. Then, he turns to the female demon, "Anyways, Susumaru... Should I say that the way you handled that was immature and too simplistic; you got my clothes dirty with dust."

As Yahaba groans about his 'dirty' clothing, Susumaru simply giggles mockingly. "You're so annoying. It was all thanks to my handballs that we were able to find this place so soon, okay? I want to play a little longer... And your clothes aren't dirty. You're such a neurotic guy!"