𝟯-𝟯

𝟯-𝟯25th of March 1913Maisei Hideout» 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝗻 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 «休むことは選択肢ではありません

𝟯-𝟯
25th of March 1913
Maisei Hideout
» 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝗻 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 «
休むことは選択肢ではありません

𝟯-𝟯25th of March 1913Maisei Hideout» 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝗻 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 «休むことは選択肢ではありません

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

She takes a deep inhale of the hot tea, the steam breathing into her mouth as she breathes in, then takes a deep sigh out. It was a relatively warm morning, be it the beginning of spring.

(Y/N) brought her (E/C) eyes up to peer out the window through her mask. Her haori had lazily been thrown on a few moments before, her sword rested on the ground beside her, and her hands cupped the chipped mug that held Akihiko's infamous black tea.

Ryuji and Akihiko were out training, having awoken before the girl. So, (Y/N) would have the (relatively broken down) house for herself for a few hours.

Once she finishes enjoying her tea, she stands and washes the cup, puts it away, and then grabs her sword. (Y/N) carefully slides it into the sheath and wanders out of the main room. Her feet lightly tap against the wooden floors of Maisei's hallways, a little yawn peeping out of her mouth.

She then reaches the door to her room and leans against the door frame for a moment. Her eyes scan the relatively generously sized room for a moment. The futon in the middle of the floor and the small table beside it, cobwebs in the corners of the room, a small dresser on the left, and a frame held up on the wall to the right.

It was a pretty empty room, but it was all she needed. (Y/N) was almost always out on missions anyway - save for the hibernation period or when she needed to rest. (Y/N) stretches for a moment before entering her room and kneels before the dresser. She carefully pulls open the top drawer.

Now, one would expect to find garments of clothing in a dresser. But that was not the case here, for the items that resided in the top drawer of (Y/N)'s dresser were...