𝟯-𝟱

𝟯-𝟱26th of March 1913Tsuzumi Mansion» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗼𝗮𝗿 «急ぐイノシシ

𝟯-𝟱
26th of March 1913
Tsuzumi Mansion
» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗼𝗮𝗿 «
急ぐイノシシ

𝟯-𝟱26th of March 1913Tsuzumi Mansion» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗼𝗮𝗿 «急ぐイノシシ

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Her eyes slowly open and pierce into the boy's, her right hand flipping her haori back and gripping the hilt of her sword tightly. An irritated, intimidating expression on her face.

She tilts her head and looks him up and down, "Don't be a fool. Fools result in consequences and consequences are born from fools." She speaks slowly, sliding one of her feet backwards to take on a stance - preparing for if the unstable man were to attack.

A rough cackle vertebrates out of the boy's throat, slightly muffled by the head of a boar that he wore around his head. "What does 'konseqez' mean!? Just kidding! Don't care! Now prepare to meet the wrath of I... the GREAT INOSUKE!!" He declares, beating his chest like a gorilla and slashing his swords in the air.

"I'll warn you again. Drop the swords, or die." (Y/N) hisses, drawing her own sword and holding it out in front of her. Her eyes glared at him, clear through the gloomy aura of the mansion they stood in.

Instead of following her words, Inosuke blows out a huff of steam and grounds his feet, taking on a stance. (Y/N) narrows her eyes and takes on a stance of her own, "So be it..." She speaks lowly.

And in a bolt of lightning, she was in front of him. Their swords clash, his two forming an X in defence against her own blade. She glares into his eyes, pushing her sword harder against his. The sharp glint itches the fur of his mask, before he pushes her back.

(Y/N)'s sword is knocked back, but she immediately swings it around and cuts into the side of his body. He lets out a gasp, giving her time to blow her foot into his stomach and kick him away.