𝟮-𝟮

𝟮-𝟮14th of March 1913Mount Sagiri» 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 «おかえり

𝟮-𝟮
14th of March 1913
Mount Sagiri
» 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 «
おかえり

𝟮-𝟮14th of March 1913Mount Sagiri» 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 «おかえり

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The dirtied bandage tightly protected his wounded head as he moved through the beating sun. The stick he clutched onto ever so tightly was the only thing keeping his leaning body up.

A droopy nature covered his limping body far more than the numerous cuts, bruises, and dried blood did. Each step only encountered a shakier, more painful shoot up the legs. Giving Tanjiro the taste of victory's aftermath.

"I was too optimistic. During final selection, I encountered eight demons. But I wasn't able to talk with any of them. They all rushed in to kill me... I never got to ask how to turn demons to human form," He thinks to himself, unable to physically form words under the pressing feeling of exhaustion.

Tanjiro was sorry, sorry to his sleeping sister who had turned into a demon because of his own selfish act. He wanted to get back as soon as possible, but his uniform was feeling far too heavy on him, even the flimsy bandage around his head was added weight that he couldn't carry.

Every so often, he'd pass a few people on the side of the road who'd offer him worried glances - wavering on whether or not to help the young boy or to leave the extra mouth be.

But what Tanjiro was focused on the most was proving himself to (Y/N), who had been the one to vouch for him immediately. Sure, it took her revealing her face to do so, but it still helped.

Tanjiro felt guilt for feeling so, but a little bit of him wanted to beat (Y/N) in a fight again just so he could see her face. He knew it was stupid, and he'd settle for just seeing her in person. Which led to another want of his...