𝟮-𝟭

𝟮-𝟭13th of March 1913Uyeno Forest» 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 «レディースファースト

𝟮-𝟭
13th of March 1913
Uyeno Forest
» 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 «
レディースファースト

𝟮-𝟭13th of March 1913Uyeno Forest» 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 «レディースファースト

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

Twisted dust of old clouds dotted the nearing sunset. The moon became visible under the watchful eye of the demon slayers on the ground - each slight sound only growing their anticipation for the hunt.

Two boys and one girl. Having just finished hibernation, they were incredibly energised; meaning they were incredibly ready for anything that may come their way.

Even so, not everything had gone smoothly up to this point. For even though they stood alongside eachother now, the girl had been alone for two months before the boys had awoken. The answers for this were yet to come with Lady Tamayo's response letter, which would be arriving at Maisei Hideout any day now.

There was a slight tang in the air, as was the glim aroma of immorality that drifted around the high tree tops that littered the darkening rainforest. The air remained to be filled with the slight droplet of incoming rain, and the pitter of it against the hard, dirt ground shrilled against the sleeping, wild animals.

(Y/N)'s eyes drifted around the area as the three camped out under the sage, twisted leaves of a chipped tree - taking in each and every small animal, every family, and every couple.

"What are you looking for?" The deep, brooding voice of the black-haired male to her left brought (Y/N)'s attention back to the task at hand, and a slight sigh of cold smoked out of her mouth as she dared not lay her eyes off of the woods around her.

"Nothing in particular. I'm just... admiring the scenery," She speaks softly, having known the two boys were drearily just wakening. The boy who had asked her the question slowly nodded, before letting out a small yawn and getting up from his crouching position.