𝟭-𝟳

𝟭-𝟳6th of February 1913Mount Sagiri» 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 «家族が一番大事

𝟭-𝟳
6th of February 1913
Mount Sagiri
» 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 «
家族が一番大事

𝟭-𝟳6th of February 1913Mount Sagiri» 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 «家族が一番大事

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

A sharp breath slipped in and down her throat as her eyes shot open. The girl's body flinched under the warm, cozy covers made of pure sheep wool.

Her breathing was heavy, so heavy that it created a large cloud of fog in front of her face. She takes a deep breath, controlling her body once again. Then, she turns to look around the room.

It was one of the guest rooms in the lonely Urokodaki household. (Y/N) knew this because she used to visit quite frequently - and always slept in the very room she was in now.

Her eyes then fall onto the brunette boy that kneeled beside her bed, his head comfortably placed on the bedding near him, and his body slumped over. His beautiful copper hair covered half of his snoring face.

(Y/N) groaned as she sat up, an aching feeling instantly rushing to her head as it lost contact with the feathery pillow she had just slept on. This slight noise alerted the boy, who immediately raised his head - eyes wide with a powerful emotion that (Y/N) could not read.

She tilts her head to the side slightly and offers the boy a warm smile. Which, although he couldn't see it, was returned. "Good morning Tanjiro-san!" She greets the boy, who furrows his eyebrows together.

"(Y/N)-san... It's nighttime..." He frowns, and (Y/N) widens her eyes slightly. Suddenly remembering her loss of consciousness in Nezuko's mind.

"Oh... right," She laughs slightly to clear the growing awkwardness. Tanjiro sighs, and shuffles over slightly so that he was closer to the girl.