𝟮-𝟲

𝟮-𝟲23rd of March 1913Lady Tamayo's Residence» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 «医師の意見

𝟮-𝟲
23rd of March 1913
Lady Tamayo's Residence
» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 «
医師の意見

𝟮-𝟲23rd of March 1913Lady Tamayo's Residence» 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻 «医師の意見

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The moon held high in the artificially lit night sky. Asakusa continued to bustle about, crowds moving like ants at work or the waves of the ocean.

People going about their lives, unaware they were sharing their air with the vile Demon king. Unaware that just around the corner, an innocent man had lost his humanity.

On the side of the main city area sat an Udon stall owned by a rather proud and angry bald man. A bench lay in the dewy grass beside the stall, on it sat two people.

A demon and a human. A sister and a brother. Nezuko and Tanjiro Kamado.

The steamy vapours of the bowl of Udon swayed up and into Tanjiro's nose, his hands beginning to burn from the heat of the bowl and his mouth full of the noodles.

By his side, Nezuko stared blankly. Saliva covered the hidden part of the outwardly strange bamboo that she bit into.

Tanjiro's eyebrows knit together as he zoned out, unconsciously slurping down the Udon as if it were his last meal. His mind wasn't on Nezuko, it wasn't on his food, it wasn't even on the yelling vendor.

It was on (Y/N).

The girl who, just an hour earlier, was a normal person. But now...? After what Tanjiro had seen... could she really fit that description?

Tanjiro's hand clenched around his bowl and he halted his eating. He slowly brings his bowl down to his lap and raises his head to look up at the sky. Even the thought of the animalistic look in her eyes, her baring teeth, the rabid saliva...