𝟭-𝟯

𝟭-𝟯2nd of March 1912Maisei Hideout» 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘄𝗻 «夜明けまでに戻る

𝟭-𝟯
2nd of March 1912
Maisei Hideout
» 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘄𝗻 «
夜明けまでに戻る

𝟭-𝟯2nd of March 1912Maisei Hideout» 𝗥𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗮𝘄𝗻 «夜明けまでに戻る

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

The two boys sat on the deck of their given accommodation. Both didn't speak, they only peered out at the entrance to the grounds in preparation for (Y/N).

Ryuji shot up as the girl walked through the entrance, Akihiko stood up from the pole he was leaning on. "(Y/NNNN)!" Ryuji yelled.

The girl finally got to them, and Ryuji immediately launched himself onto the girl. "Ryu..." A low whisper escaped from the girl as Ryuji squeezed her.

"I know I should've asked, but I missed you so much!" He cried.

"It's only been two days you dimwit." Akihiko snapped.

"Hey!! Don't act like you weren't brooding around more than usual!" Ryuji turned his head and yelled at the black-haired boy as he continued to hug (Y/N).

"H-huh!?" Akihiko's face reddened.

"Aw... did you miss me, Aki~?" (Y/N) poked her head out from beside Ryuji, and Akihiko looked away quickly.

"Ryuji get off her." He ordered, Ryuji snickered and let go of the girl.

"Ubuyashiki-san has ordered us to get some rest." She informed them, "And I side with him. I took my mask off for a few minutes, and I immediately felt the urge to rip him apart and dig into his flesh."

Ryuji frowned at her, "It's not your fault, (Y/N). It's the demon instinct."

That's right.

The demon instinct.

Because the three of them were demons.

Humans are trapped in the body of a demon, forced to shield themselves to save the humans around them.