𝟭-𝟱

𝟭-𝟱6th of March 1912Maisei Hideout» 𝗛𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 «休止状態

𝟭-𝟱
6th of March 1912
Maisei Hideout
» 𝗛𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 «
休止状態

𝟭-𝟱6th of March 1912Maisei Hideout» 𝗛𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 «休止状態

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩♡♡
❮ 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄 ❯

It was... a dull place.

Sakonji's training area I mean.

The last time I had been there was around 8 years ago when Giyu and Sabito were still training. It was such a bright place then, Sakonji was a bright man. But things change, and people change.

It was not his fault, not in the slightest. But both Sakonji and Giyu blamed themselves for what happened on the day of Sakonji's death. I even blamed myself for a bit.

You probably think that's stupid, huh? I do too. But it just happens, and it happened whilst I still held the ability to feel guilt. Whilst I was still human.

"How long ago was that again? Seven... no! It was eight years ago. My... time really does fly, doesn't it Seijun?" My lips caressed the words I spoke, as I slowly turned to look at the small, beautiful dove that gently glided beside me.

"I suppose it has, lady (Y/N)." Seijun tweeted, continuing to float along the dark path.

Where was I headed again? I suppose I should return to Ryu and Aki, they shouldn't be on any missions right now.

"Seijun, please lead me to Maisei Estate." I requested, and Seijun nodded.

She then gained speed, and my legs followed suit. Soon, I was sprinting after Seijun, who was barreling towards Maisei Estate.

The trip would normally take around 2 days, but with my speed as the Rumble (Youkai) Hashira, it would take a mere 2 hours.

I use the term Youkai for a particular reason. Ryu, Aki, and I did not deserve to stand alongside the other Hashira. Of course, we had seen a few of them die, retire, and go missing. Namely Kanae Shinobu and Shinjuro Rengoku.